• Breaking News

    Monday, February 22, 2021

    Portal My awesome fact core cosplay 💙

    Portal My awesome fact core cosplay ��


    My awesome fact core cosplay ��

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 09:03 AM PST

    Once all these mods release the timeline is going to be fucked

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 02:07 AM PST

    Someone has done that already, but scratch that.

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 11:59 AM PST

    I got my youngest daughter a drawing tablet for Xmas and she drew this for my birthday today. (She's 13 and hasn't had much experience with using a tablet.) I hope you like it at least half as much as I do. :)

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 08:19 PM PST

    I know you're supposed to be a moron, but come on! I'm standing right in front of you, You can clearly see I'm not dead.

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 05:04 PM PST

    Aaaand there’s my Wheatley cosplay! ��

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 12:44 PM PST

    Hello! I want show my awesome portal cosplay, there’s my fact core cosplay. I have also Wheatley, space core and Rick the adventure sphere ✌️��

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 09:00 AM PST

    Out of map :0

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 09:06 AM PST

    RTX may be possible now?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 02:25 AM PST

    Soo, Portal 2 got an update the other day that added Vulkan support.
    Wouldn't this make it possible to mod in RTX features? It'd be awesome to use alongside portals.

    submitted by /u/denkthomas
    [link] [comments]

    I love making scenic pictures of portal 2, and this is one i took a few hours ago. There is a story behind them, but it would be too long to share.

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 06:40 PM PST

    i’m hoping this fits here because it’s awesome

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 07:55 PM PST

    Turns out the cake was not a lie, It is my cake day today!

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 01:10 PM PST

    Which of these mods and games should I play and in what order?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 09:31 PM PST

    Haven't played any Portal besides 2 chapters in multiplayer. Here is my list of games/mods I am thinking of playing. Feel free to leave suggestions or knock some off of the list. Which order should I play these in?

    Aperture Tag Portal: Prelude Portal Stories: Mel Factum Solus Rexaura Portal: Still Alive for PC (PC port of that one XBOX version of Portal 1 with extra levels) Portal 2

    submitted by /u/mochasmiles999
    [link] [comments]

    Thank you for the memories

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 11:42 AM PST

    My dad never really got into video games. I mean the most he'd do is watch me play and ask questions about the lore and stuff like that. But portal 2 was different. When he saw there was a multiplayer he asked to join in. Then over the course of a couple months we cleared the coop campaign. It was nice playing and communicating because he was always busy with work. He passed away last Thursday and I know not a lot of people will really care about this but to all the portal devs, thank you.

    submitted by /u/lowkeyloki2
    [link] [comments]

    Door in french is portal

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 08:56 PM PST

    I made a countdown until the release of portal reloaded

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 09:47 PM PST

    Its on the internet at this link: https://kikithecat12345.github.io

    I will probably update it with the countdown until portal desolation after :)

    EDIT: I have been informed that desolation is long off from release. Sad.

    submitted by /u/Kikicat12345
    [link] [comments]

    Everyone's been saying this reminds them of the turrets. I'm definitely going to play Still Alive next!

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 11:27 AM PST

    Which Portal 1 test chamber would you recommend for speedrunning?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 05:16 PM PST

    Why was animal king created

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 04:59 PM PST

    why did aperture build a giant robot ai if it wouldnt participate in tests? maybe military?

    submitted by /u/Psychological_Fold76
    [link] [comments]

    Want You Gone Cover

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 02:15 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment