• Breaking News

    Friday, January 22, 2021

    Portal Today I was playing Thinking With Time Machine and I realized that the game actually takes place TODAY.

    Portal Today I was playing Thinking With Time Machine and I realized that the game actually takes place TODAY.


    Today I was playing Thinking With Time Machine and I realized that the game actually takes place TODAY.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 10:40 AM PST

    I made these little pixel icons for my desktop :)

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 10:04 AM PST

    Made this Chamber Sign yesterday...

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 07:31 AM PST

    2 Chapters that im making in portal 2!

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 08:38 PM PST

    portal 2 too bright after new GPU how do I fix this?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 11:50 PM PST

    Just a reminder on how easy it is to create second accounts.... (link is in the comments)

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 07:34 PM PST

    Wheatley thinks this edible ain’t shit (made with 15.ai)

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 12:54 PM PST

    The cake is a lie. The cake is a lie. The cake is a lie. The cake is a lie. The cake is-

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 01:52 PM PST

    Controller?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 11:37 PM PST

    I wanted to buy portal but I was wondering if the controller support was any good? I feel like its a fun game to play on the couch with a controller.

    Also which one should I get? 1 or 2?

    submitted by /u/HeidarSn
    [link] [comments]

    wich one is cuter?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 11:10 PM PST

    How 2

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 02:07 AM PST

    Why can GLaDOS kill the scientists whenever she chooses, but Chell needs to remove her morality core in order for her to activate the neurotoxin.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 03:31 PM PST

    We know that the morality core was added to make GLaDOS have morals and to not kill the scientists, but she did it anyway by ignoring it.

    However in the fight in Portal 1, Chell needs to destroy the morality core before GLaDOS can activate the neurotoxin, the turret, or close the door.

    Why is this? What's the difference between Chell and the scientists? Is it because she's a test subject?

    submitted by /u/Brenonon
    [link] [comments]

    What is your favorite portal or portal 2 quote?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 06:41 PM PST

    I recently replayed portal 2 and I kept laughing at a lot of the dialogue (which is one of the reasons I love the game). It made me wonder, which quote or line of dialogue is the best of the series??

    submitted by /u/Mariostar16
    [link] [comments]

    How Do I Install BEEMod 4.38? There Are No Good Tutorials!

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 10:25 PM PST

    So, I'm trying to install BEEMod 4.38 (the most recent version) and I have no clue how to install it. I've downloaded the program, but I have no clue how to make it so it actually adds more items to the Perpetual Testing Initiative. I couldn't find any half decent tutorials on how to make BEEMod 4.38 work, and not even the creators of the program have made a tutorial. If anyone can tell me how to make BEEMod actually work and add stuff to my game, that'd be great! Thanks!

    submitted by /u/AngryMustache9
    [link] [comments]

    funni joke

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 10:17 PM PST

    imagine glados but its Gladys and she talks like the lunch lady from shool and wears a hairnet. lol

    submitted by /u/claygroundfan
    [link] [comments]

    Why We Love Portal

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 12:34 PM PST

    Happy Thinking With Time Machines Day!

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 06:17 AM PST

    The Portal 2 Mod, Thinking With Time Machines, takes place today, January 21st, 2021.

    I thought it was worth mentioning since nobody has brought it up.

    submitted by /u/Piguy922
    [link] [comments]

    [PORTAL BETA] Playable 2006 Pre-leak Glados fight

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 03:40 PM PST

    Android GLaDOS

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 05:24 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment