• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 24, 2021

    Portal Oh no he's playing classical music

    Portal Oh no he's playing classical music


    Oh no he's playing classical music

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 06:53 AM PST

    This took about an hour

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 04:34 PM PST

    I got a Samsung Galaxy Watch3 yesterday and I found it weird that there were no Portal watchfaces... So I made two!

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 06:04 PM PST

    My game for some reason decided to let me clone the entry way

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 02:44 PM PST

    Why does the black, white, and blue floating ball helping me in my cell bio course’s lab simulation (top) look oddly familiar?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 10:40 AM PST

    A little Chell watercolour I did!

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 12:12 PM PST

    Portal’s main character was originally a man

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 03:29 PM PST

    Still Alive

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 06:00 PM PST

    I just realized that the radio song is just Still Alive but with trumpets x)

    How did i miss that ?

    submitted by /u/Nakuhito
    [link] [comments]

    I wanted to see how many Rubik's Cubes I could solve during the cutscene in Wakeup.

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 01:49 AM PST

    What happened to wheatly after he went to space

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 04:39 PM PST

    I replayed portal and thinking about it what's the chances the combine found him really depending on when portal 2 takes place but the main theory is near half life 2 I think. In portal 1 glados says she is keeping them out so they would be interested in aperture so if they found him floating in space what would happen I have a feeling it wouldn't be good for him

    submitted by /u/loser56621
    [link] [comments]

    what are those user icon badges?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 09:23 PM PST

    so I'm going through r/portal, and I find a user with this strange icon next to their username. I recognise the artwork from this one post made a while back, but idk what its purpose is.

    submitted by /u/bucketducks123
    [link] [comments]

    HELP: Glitch with hud in portal 1, HUD appears as this rather than with the two portals, how to fix?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 09:17 PM PST

    Portal and portal 2 mods in game chronological order?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 07:27 AM PST

    Just got my own PC I am I want to download and play all of the portal and portal two months because when I restart playing portal portal to I would like to play all of the fan made content in the way it was made to be played

    submitted by /u/Glenncoco23
    [link] [comments]

    I need help with controller

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 05:28 PM PST

    So, I wanted to play local coop (split screen) with an Xbox one controller and a keyboard/mouse with someone, the thing is, i've tried everything I found online, but the keyboard and the controller only seem to control pip-body and there is no way to move atlas, if anyone has any suggestions please comment them...

    Edit: In PC

    submitted by /u/Oliveoil404
    [link] [comments]

    Test Chamber 09 Cut Audio in Portal 2

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 08:15 AM PST

    So re the cut Caroline lines in Test Chamber 09 (specifically caroline_cave_responses51, 54, 56 and 82 in the VPK viewer).

    You know the ones, the really creepy "I don't want this" lines that Simmons apparently refused to record his part of because it was a bit too close to a rape scene (and I agree, they do have that vibe, but for me the way Johnson shoves Caroline into GlaDOS against her will is one of the lynchpins of the story and yet more proof Cave is a giant asshole).

    I know I've heard these before in-game. Like 99% sure, and today is the first time I've went looking for them with GCFScape (because I was starting to think I'd imagined it). I played Portal 2 the first time on the 360, so the time I remember hearing these from, I couldn't even have had access to the VPKs.

    Anyone else remember ever playing a version of the game where these lines weren't cut, or am I imagining it?

    submitted by /u/dwfuji
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment