• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 19, 2021

    Portal The Guts of The Facility Showing | pixel fanart I made

    Portal The Guts of The Facility Showing | pixel fanart I made


    The Guts of The Facility Showing | pixel fanart I made

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 08:57 AM PST

    I've always liked the aesthetic of Portal, but I feel like Source just can't do it the justice it deserves, so here's some stills I rendered in a more modern engine.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 06:51 PM PST

    Happy birthday to me! Wow, Look at this amazing black forrest cherrie cake made by my mum for my 14th! (Haha, hope this doesn’t get lost in “new”)

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 08:03 AM PST

    GUYS, I'VE DONE IT!!!

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 03:36 PM PST

    Portal 2

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 09:42 PM PST

    Had to animate a logo for VFX school, so Aperture Science was a no-brainer!

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 09:39 AM PST

    Hamster completing Portal maze

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 08:59 AM PST

    Anyone else really like the behind-the-scenes areas of the first Portal?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 03:47 AM PST

    I feel like the behind-the-scenes areas of the first Portal are really under appreciated.

    The orange light that somehow makes you feel cold and uneasy despite it being a warm colour. The slight rust and slight disrepair to everything, showing that the place was only recently left in abandon. The empty offices showing just how alone you are. The sound of grinding and creaking machinery and metal following you wherever you go. I could go on.

    I kinda wish Portal 2 stuck with these aesthetics for the behind-the-scenes areas, or I at least wish we saw more of it in the original. Now that I think about it, are there even many mods that feature the behind-the-scenes stuff that much? I feel like it's untapped potential for modders.

    Anyway does anyone else feel the same? People rarely talk about it despite being probably my favourite part of the game.

    submitted by /u/Hudsony12
    [link] [comments]

    Ah, feels good to be back in Portal 2 to be roasted by GLaDOS again...

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 11:32 PM PST

    I rotated everything in Portal 2 45°

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 11:52 PM PST

    I don’t usually share things like this but I thought it might fit here, tried to make a video about details in portal that I like!

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 08:53 PM PST

    Sometimes the easiest solution is starring you in the face. Sometimes you even blindly stumble half way into that easier solution without realising. - Perpetual Testing #171 “Everest” by Rector.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 06:44 PM PST

    Just beat portal 2 again

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 09:11 AM PST

    I just beat portal 2 again and every time I do I try to make the final fight even more fun and this time was my favourite.

    I start the fight as usual and put the first core on using the repulsion gell like intended but I put the second core on by flinging myself with portals and for the third one I use propulsion gell to trow myself in the air and put the core on while landing. Then I pressed the stalemate resolution button then explosion happens I wait until Wheatley says: "Brilliant have on more look at your precious human moon because it cannot save you now" 'shoot' end cutscene.

    Every goddam time it gets better and better.

    submitted by /u/kyldeking
    [link] [comments]

    Need some help

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 03:13 PM PST

    I wasn't to make a real life miniature version of glados that has its own ai (like siri). Where would I get a tutorial of how to make these or what parts and items will I need?

    submitted by /u/JustAN0rmalPer50n
    [link] [comments]

    community test chambers always has the same cave johnson dialogue bug

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 02:58 PM PST

    does anyone know how to fix.

    submitted by /u/Fatperson115
    [link] [comments]

    A Minecraft achievement reference's the Cake.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 04:10 AM PST

    Question about community editon

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 09:35 PM PST

    Is there a precise release date other than just "quarter 1 2021"

    submitted by /u/DIAMINDSIMON
    [link] [comments]

    15.ai | GLaDOS and Wheatley Argue | (by JumpingCake)

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 09:31 AM PST

    How 1: The series begin

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 12:03 PM PST

    A portal fanatic, how do you guys like it???

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 02:48 PM PST

    sweet caroline (bum bum bum)

    Cave Johnson is, without a doubt, drunker than he's ever been.

    It's by some miracle that Caroline's managed to herd him into his office chair, the first step in her effort to–hopefully–get him in bed and asleep before he does something dangerous. She's working on taking his brogues off when an impatiently swung foot catches her in the forehead; a yelp of pain bursts from her lips, and a hand flies up to cover the impact site.

    "Shit, shit, Caroline, are you ok?" he says, voice surprisingly coherent, and nearly falls over himself trying to get out of his chair to check on her. Thankfully, she's not bleeding, but she winces when he tries to touch it, and tears well up in his eyes.

    "God, I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry," he whines, and- holy shit, he's about to cry, Caroline realizes. Cave Johnson is actually about to cry. On instinct, she takes his hands into her own, pressing a kiss to the backs of them.

    "I'm fine, sir," she soothes. "I know you didn't do it on purpose." Cave wipes the tears from his eyes with his sleeve, catching a bit of snot on the way, and Caroline only barely manages to hide her grimace. She smiles softly up at him, and he smiles too…and now he's full on sobbing.

    "Oh, sir, what is it?"

    "I kicked you in the forehead and you somehow still like me and now I'm snotting all over my nice clean suit and- and- and I'm just-"

    "Mr. Johnson, really…"

    "I'm bad like lemons!"

    This time, she can't hide her amusement, and a half-giggle escapes her. God, he's adorable.

    "Sir, you are not bad like lemons, ok? You just made a mistake." This time, she's the one who wipes his face down after rummaging for a handkerchief in his desk. His nose twitches cutely when she wipes at it, and she smiles wider. "You are not bad like lemons."

    "But I-"

    "Look," she offers. "If you really feel that bad about it, you can kiss it better."

    He grins at that, eyes wide in the classic Cave "Overexcited Golden Retriever" Johnson way, and suddenly he's pressing kisses all over her face, and Caroline is giggling, and oh my God, she thinks, he's actually going "mwah mwah mwah" as he kisses her.

    "Mmm…my Caroline…" he murmurs. "Sweet Caroline…" He stops for a moment, and she sees the proverbial gears turning in his head, before he sings, "Sweet Caroline," and kisses her in time to the "bum bum bum"s of the song. That really sets her off laughing, and he gets through the entire song twice before deciding that her lap would be a lovely place to fall asleep.

    Caroline is, without a doubt, the most in love she's ever been.

    submitted by /u/homo_paniscus
    [link] [comments]

    Impossible space?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 04:10 AM PST

    I was playing portal2 development commentary and they said that every room fits without overlapping except one and I can't find wich one they mean (seeing that they don't give any information) so wich room is it?

    submitted by /u/kyldeking
    [link] [comments]

    Do you think GLaDOS can "feel" through the movable portal walls?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 10:31 AM PST

    About 30 seconds after you escape the incineration in Portal 1, GLaDOS says "Hello? Where are you? I know you're there. I can feel you here."

    Do you think she's just saying this to scare Chell, or can she actually feel through the facility walls? I think this would make a lot of sense since there aren't cameras absolutely everywhere, and yet GLaDOS still has a general idea of where Chell is.

    submitted by /u/Brenonon
    [link] [comments]

    Coop 5 people?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 10:07 AM PST

    I know there was a mod that allowed Portal 2 COOP with up to 33 people. But since update broke it I can't find any updates... Can someone please tell me is there any other mod that could allow multiple people to join coop.

    submitted by /u/deletecontrolmind
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment