• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 30, 2020

    Portal One of u asked me to let u know when i get to chamber 17 so here u go

    Portal One of u asked me to let u know when i get to chamber 17 so here u go


    One of u asked me to let u know when i get to chamber 17 so here u go

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 10:03 PM PST

    wow

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 11:12 AM PST

    I'm scared for atlas.....

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 10:48 PM PST

    Nice

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 04:50 AM PST

    Now introducing, the Aperture Science Innovators™ wool, hooded overshirt, or hoobie for sho... Jared, come here. How do you write a D? Now Jared, that is a B, you probably have to go back to school. Which you will now have time to do because YOU'RE FIRED! Pack your things, you're outa here.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 10:56 AM PST

    portal real

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 02:22 AM PST

    Made a portal 2 dark themed setup on my android. Changes colours depending on battery charge.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 04:20 AM PST

    We all know Boston Dynamics will be called Aperture Science one day. Here is the proof.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 04:30 AM PST

    Just got this aperture dihydrogen monoxide containment unit, but does anyone know what this uniquely shaped cap and the hole in it is for? (It’s hard plastic and there are no moving parts)

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 11:07 AM PST

    STEAM validation rejected

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 04:50 AM PST

    Whenever i try to continue the story in portal 2 it says steam validation rejected. Please can someone help me?

    submitted by /u/Tudor00423
    [link] [comments]

    Why GLaDOS looks different in portal 2 theory

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 04:06 PM PST

    The reason GLaDOS looks different in portal 2 is... valve thought she looked better like that so they retconned her appearance

    submitted by /u/Tatermaniac
    [link] [comments]

    So the song used in Smooth Jazz (Offering- Larry Stephens) got copyright claimed. I have now disputed the claim and let's see what happens next...

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 03:12 AM PST

    My bonus/challenge maps are stuck in director’s commentary mode, how do I fix this?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 09:11 PM PST

    I have tried a lot of things, and none of them work.

    submitted by /u/Worm_EatingMan
    [link] [comments]

    Me and my friend can't access course 2.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 08:43 PM PST

    Although we have done it about five times now, it still shows that chamber 6 on course 1 is still not finished.

    submitted by /u/Spicyredditmemes
    [link] [comments]

    Cave Johnson would proud of me

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 04:01 PM PST

    Wheatley was so powerful he could take down turrets

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 11:06 AM PST

    Just drew Atlas

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 01:55 PM PST

    Wheat lay, oh and also kinda spoilers, I guess.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 04:21 AM PST

    It was quite the journey

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 05:37 PM PST

    [Fanmade Story] Wheatley Shutdown Log

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 10:57 AM PST

    This is a small story I made about Wheatley, after being in space for such a long time, finally running out of power and shutting down. Note that it is very rough. I made it in just an hour or so. Also, when converting it to the reddit editor, it kinda messed up the formatting, so if it's difficult to read, sorry!

    Let me know what you thought of it, and how it could be improved. Thanks!

    [As stated on page 47, paragraph 3, of the Aperture Science Artificial Intelligence Data Recovery Manual, all Aperture Science Artificial Personality Constructs who undergo an unscheduled system shutdown are to save the video and audio transcript of the final two minutes before their shutdown.]

    [Power Reserve of Intelligence Dampening Sphere "Wheatley" has reached 0.002%; diverting power to primary systems]

    T- 2m - Corrupted "Space" Core: Hey, hey. hey, space, space.

    T- 1m 58s - Wheatley: *sigh* Uh, yep. I know.

    T- 1m 53s - Space Core: Hey, hey, moron. Moron eye. Dim. dim; less light.

    T- 1m 48s - Wheatley: Uh-hum. I gotcha… wait what?

    T- 1m 44s - Space Core: Moron eye, getting dark. Dark like space.

    T- 1m 45s - Wheatley: What! H-How? I can't be low on power! Wait, so my battery lasts… umm… Oh, I'll just see how long I've been in space. Gimme a second.

    T- 1m 34s - Space Core: Space!

    [Estimated time since local atmosphere detected: Loading…]

    [Estimated time since local atmosphere detected: Loading…]

    [Estimated time since local atmosphere detected: 73,539 years, 254 days.]

    T- 1m 17s - Wheatley: Soooo… Wait, I've been in space THAT LONG!

    T- 1m 11s - Space Core: Space. Space big.

    T- 1m 8s - Wheatley: Wait, so this is it?! I'm… actually dying?! No, no no.

    T- 1m 2s - Space Core: Yes. Yes yes.

    [Intelligence Dampening Sphere "Wheatley" detecting zero electric storage response. Beginning shutdown]

    [Primary Camera and Passive Object Detection Systems: deactivating…]

    T- 55s - Wheatley: Oh no, what's happening? Where are you going?

    T- 51s - Space Core: Moron eye, super dark. Call space ambulance. Call space doctor.

    [Speaker and Voice Regulation Systems: deactivating...]

    T- 45s - Wheatley: No. Don't just- what's happening! Where ammm...

    T- 38s - Space Core: Hey. Hey. Where's moron. Where's moron.

    T- 35s - Wheatley: O…

    T- 31s - Space Core: Moron gone. Eye is empty. Space core lonely. Space core scared. Moron gone.

    [Intelligence Dampening Sphere "Wheatley" attempts to speak: Unsuccessful.]

    [Intelligence Dampening Sphere "Wheatley" attempts are recorded, yet silent]

    T- 25s - Wheatley's 'thoughts': Hey, wait! Don't leave me! What will happen.

    T- 21s - Space Core: Moron. Moron not responding. Eye all dark. Still in space.

    [Surround-Sound and Primary Microphone: deactivating…]

    T- 18s - Wheatley's 'thoughts': No, I'm here! I don't know where I am, or where you are, but I'm here!

    T- 14s - Space Core: Nnn…

    T- 13s - Wheatley's 'thoughts': What? What was that? Oh no. I'm alone. You know, I never considered that I would ever reach this point. I guess I was always destined to die like this, but like in the Enrichment Center, when all I did was check rooms for skeletons, I never thought about my fate. I guess this was hoowww…

    [Artificial Intelligence Processing: deactivated]

    [Prior 2 minute transcript saved to Black-box. Intelligence Dampening Sphere "Wheatley" shutdown complete.]

    submitted by /u/Jgamering
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment