• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 5, 2020

    Portal "Good morning. You have been in suspension for -nine nine nine nine nine..."

    Portal "Good morning. You have been in suspension for -nine nine nine nine nine..."


    "Good morning. You have been in suspension for -nine nine nine nine nine..."

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 07:50 PM PST

    After having played Portal 2, I'm gonna play Portal!

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 12:28 PM PST

    BCPortal - [Task failed successfully] (Hope this fits here)

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 11:45 AM PST

    "hey lois remember that one time i was a test subject at aperture science"

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 10:12 PM PST

    The cake is a lie.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 04:02 AM PST

    Portal 2 cube render in Blender, I made all the textures and models from scratch

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 08:32 AM PST

    Just stumbled across this bug today i dont know if its a known bug but it looked kinda cool.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 04:03 PM PST

    I changed my Portal music playlist and I think I made a mistake...

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 05:35 PM PST

    I removed all Harry101UK songs from my self made "Wheatley" album of original Portal fan songs and now it's kind of missing the story narrative and is just depressing :(

    My "GlaDOS" album is fine with those changes though.

    (Don't worry, I moved Harry's songs to an album made only with his songs sine there are so many and I like things organized.)

    Edit: I also had to remove "Why, Wheatley Why" because it REALLY doesn't fit in with the genre of the other songs.

    submitted by /u/ShakuraKazuki
    [link] [comments]

    “Chell commits tax fraud” - A Portal 2 Horror Experience By CamBen. A truly horrific experience from the infamous creator of “The Office Prank” series, CamBen. This time, we find ourselves in an all too familiar place.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 08:42 PM PST

    Other plans wheatley can also try

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 12:05 AM PST

    1. Shoot multiple bombs at once instead of one at a time (like a SHOTGUN)

    2. Add 2 layers of shields (since 1 wont cut it)

    3. Replacing the portal gel with grey colored water so the player cant place a portal

    4. Call upon the jevil by throwing devilsknives at the player when the bomb SHOTGUN plan fail

    5. Have the neurotoxin go into the room twice as fast (5:00 minutes becomes 2:50 minutes before death)

    6. Holmes vs moriarty, Aristotle vs MASHY SPIKE PLATE

    7. Da turrets

    8. Literally anything to defeat the player quickly

    submitted by /u/DIAMINDSIMON
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else thinks that Portal: Reloaded is being overhyped and calling it "Portal 3" only puts the creator in more pressure?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 02:41 PM PST

    I've seen a lot of people calling Portal: Reloaded Portal 3 and that feels like it's being overhyped.

    Perhaps I come of as mean when I say this even if I don't want to but if you think that this will be the "community's portal 3" you will most likely be disappointed because the Mod is focused on gameplay with story sprinkled on top of it. (like Aperture Tag some might say. The developer also says that this is a mod for more veteran players who are looking for more stuff to play and that the mod won't focus on mainly the story)

    But what I'm getting at is that this is a mod that's being developed by only one person and although I am looking forward to it as a mod I think people shouldn't overhype it as it is.

    P.S: I get that this is mostly on Tyler too for calling it "Community's Portal 3" and I hope him calling it that doesn't put a lot of pressure on the developer and effect the project

    submitted by /u/you-cut-the-ponytail
    [link] [comments]

    This is why I use Linux :D

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 02:40 PM PST

    I have a portal discord if anyone wants to join

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 09:58 PM PST

    How do I disable the portal indicators?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 03:38 PM PST

    How do I disable the portal indicators?

    Is there a way to disable this blue and orange indicators on PC? I've look everywhere and can't find how.

    https://preview.redd.it/00yxzanba9361.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=f1705401ca7c2b04393ed2ae2a203bc14e52026d

    submitted by /u/cringedex
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone wanna play coop?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 12:20 PM PST

    Hello stranger! Would you like to play portal coop if so hmu!

    submitted by /u/ohnoadogwulrus
    [link] [comments]

    Still Alive, the ’70s Frank Sinatra jazz version

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 02:38 PM PST

    Need help getting the professor portal achievement. Please help

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 02:10 PM PST

    I need to get the professor portal achievement but all my friends have completed the game already, I just need to friend someone on steam who hasn't played before and complete the calibration course (I'll unfriend you after ofc) please help I'm trying to %100 the game

    submitted by /u/Quietcat55
    [link] [comments]

    It is precious to me

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 10:53 AM PST

    R/portal documentary of cringelords, part 1 (WARNING: LOUD)

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 08:15 AM PST

    Sonic portal 3

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 07:15 PM PST

    I am trying to get the Transmission Received achievement but in test chamber 18 I found two radios, does this test chamber have two or is this a bug?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 09:05 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment