• Breaking News

    Friday, November 20, 2020

    Portal This damaged telescope in Puerto Rico reminded me strongly of something......

    Portal This damaged telescope in Puerto Rico reminded me strongly of something......


    This damaged telescope in Puerto Rico reminded me strongly of something......

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 08:18 PM PST

    Is it accurate?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 12:51 AM PST

    Is it too much

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 07:23 AM PST

    What is normal?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 12:48 AM PST

    Discord and Mic overlap = echos ... how do I fix this?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 10:04 PM PST

    Hey in portal 2 co op my friend and I went to use discord to play and it echoes like crazy... can't figure out a way to shut off open mic in game and just have discord work.

    We are set for push to talk but it's just default always open mic... can't seem to find a straight answer.

    It's definitely Portal 2 cause it's the only game that does this...

    Tips please?

    submitted by /u/bobd0l3
    [link] [comments]

    me and the boys vibing to the Portal 2 soundtrack

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 01:09 PM PST

    Hi I did this out of boredom

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 10:24 AM PST

    made this picture of wheatley (and the space core) a couple weeks ago, thought u guys might like it!:)

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 03:26 PM PST

    Question the cake

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 12:43 PM PST

    Do I need to play portal 1 to understand 2?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 12:36 AM PST

    I have portal 2 on the ps3 and I know the first one is on the orange box but I really don't have any disposable income right now. I also have a Mac but its not compatible with pretty much anything on steam. can I get by in terms of undrstadning the story in the second without playing the first?

    submitted by /u/silentstealth1
    [link] [comments]

    Ayy! Its Craig from community test chambers!

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 07:04 AM PST

    Cave said Combustible Lemons... Not Lemon-Nade(Granade)

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 02:11 PM PST

    The Office Prank - Part #2 | A Portal 2 Horror Experience

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 05:04 PM PST

    Portal 2 Coop - Extra Levels

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 03:24 PM PST

    I have already completed all test chambers with my friend but have not yet released Extra Levels, do I have to get all the achievements?

    submitted by /u/ScienceSnoo
    [link] [comments]

    Why indeed.

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 03:17 PM PST

    Problem with controller in portal 2

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 10:16 AM PST

    I am on mobile, but I will try to format this so its readable, thanks in advance folks. I am using a Logitech dual action controller to play games on my desktop computer. I played through all of Portal with this controller and it worked perfectly. Now I am trying to play portal 2 and whenever I move the right stick (sight control) to look up the portal gun starts firing countiusly. I have checked the controls in the game, and blue portal is mapped to RB, but RB pauses and unpauses the game. Not sure how to proceed as it seems to be ignoring both in game control mapping, and the steam controller configuration.

    submitted by /u/RichardGansey_6_21
    [link] [comments]

    Unpopular opinion

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 09:25 AM PST

    If someone who is playing portal in a stream/reaction video, and acts enthusiastic, if they complete disregard the ending cutscenes on purpose or ignore the song, they likely aren't as into the game as they seem.

    submitted by /u/Flyingsquirrel68
    [link] [comments]

    Portal 2 and Razer Hydra in 2020

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 12:04 PM PST

    I've just gotten a used Razer Hydra mostly for a cheap vr experience, but I whould also like to experience Portal 2 with the hydra exclusive gameplay and levels

    I saw a reddit post that mentioned to email p2motionpack@sixense.com to get a key to activate on steam. I did send an email yesterday, but didn't get a response yet and I don't know if I even will get one. Since the DLC is free but not easily obtainable, does anyone still have the DLC files that can be uploaded somewhere?

    submitted by /u/joao678
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment