• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 11, 2020

    Portal Not like the other girls

    Portal Not like the other girls


    Not like the other girls

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 01:31 PM PST

    I caught the energy pellet with the door

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 11:59 AM PST

    I've officially named this NMS Mineral "I'm Different"

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 01:28 AM PST

    Another test, I can pass that. Impossible? I think I'll have a crack at! (BC Portal)

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 01:52 AM PST

    oops

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 06:05 PM PST

    First Time Playing Portal 2!!!

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 06:20 PM PST

    This game is amazing! Best $10 I've ever spent on Steam. Wheatley is such an amazing character... And that makes me very nervous about his future...

    submitted by /u/SugarFree777
    [link] [comments]

    Wheatley to Chell after Portal 2 chapter 5

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 02:16 PM PST

    C'mon, NOT AGAIN! (BC Portal)

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 09:04 AM PST

    Solution to Part Two of Conservation of Momentum (Portal Edition)

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 04:17 PM PST

    Need help with making a mod

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 10:10 PM PST

    So if anyone knows how to make a portal 2 mod well i need help when i try to play my mod it says "Setup file "GameInfo.txt" doesn't exist in sibdirecrory 'portal' .Check your -game parameter or VCONFIG setting."and i have no idea why it says that so plz help

    submitted by /u/Portmackerel
    [link] [comments]

    Is there an discord for portal?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 08:56 AM PST

    There will probably never be a portal 3 (story spoilers)

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 07:17 AM PST

    like the story is wrapped up you leaving and being someone else's problem so the only real way they could make a 3rd one is a prequel or something like that

    submitted by /u/theswordsgame
    [link] [comments]

    Are theories allowed? This is my first post

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 06:17 AM PST

    I have had a theory for a long time, but never anywhere to post it. I'm not sure if anyone else believes this but it is the following: Doug Rattman is Chell's father. As you know in the second Portal game, they observe science projects one of them has the Aperture Science logo and says " ingredient from daddy's work " it can be inferred that this is Chell from a few years back. Another piece of evidence is the continued comics which shows that Rattman has some kind of attachment to Chell like a father with his daughter. My last piece of evidence is "the cake is a lie" I believe that Rattman put that there to warn Chell about the secret plans GLaDOS had. And even though he went crazy enough of his humanity was left to warn his daughter.

    submitted by /u/zoidburg-whynot
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know where I could get a Cave Johnson Talking Portrait?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 06:05 AM PST

    Since Thinkgeek shut down, I don't know where/if they are still available.
    I really want a Cave Johnson portrait for my Portal themed bathroom.

    Alternetively, I could just print one and frame it, but I have been unable to find a high quality image...

    submitted by /u/a_little_toaster
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment