• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 22, 2020

    Portal I've played this game 5+ times and I've never noticed this little detail on the wall in Portal 1. "Nice little jellyfish"

    Portal I've played this game 5+ times and I've never noticed this little detail on the wall in Portal 1. "Nice little jellyfish"


    I've played this game 5+ times and I've never noticed this little detail on the wall in Portal 1. "Nice little jellyfish"

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 01:37 PM PST

    First time drawing a praxinoscope animation.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 01:39 PM PST

    It's canon! The camera is immortal!

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 05:35 AM PST

    My Turret pop's antenna broke so i fixed him

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 04:54 PM PST

    when it's your cake day and no one's here to say "happy cake day" *sad aperture noises*

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 05:42 PM PST

    I've been replaying portal and I'm just curious, does anyone else avoid killing any of the turrets? I always just line them up in a wall so they can keep each other company.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 12:53 PM PST

    LeGOS

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 08:31 PM PST

    I think that one was about to say "I love you"

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 02:38 PM PST

    Question regarding power

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 09:57 PM PST

    Does anyone know where aperture labs gets it power? I mean after so long wouldn't a nuclear reactor run dry? And solar power can possibly run everything in the whole facility, even though the whole thing is underground. Maybe they get it from a pocket universe?

    submitted by /u/nice_spicy_meme
    [link] [comments]

    What do you guys think GLaDOS's system specs are?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 09:28 PM PST

    If GLaDOS is a computer and her files are on a disk then she should theoretically have some similar parts to a normal computer. So if she was a real computer and you compare her specifications to a normal one, what do you think they'd be? I'm real curious about it but I don't feel like figuring it out

    submitted by /u/terrible_person0809
    [link] [comments]

    Calling All test Subjects And Robots!!

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 10:56 PM PST

    INTRODUCING THE PORTAL MOD DIRECT (BETA) This will be a parody of a nintendo direct showcasing some of the most promising upcoming mods and build a little bit of hype
    We are currently Looking for some SFM Animators and mods so please come check it out, we have a subreddit and discord server

    r/ThePortalModDirect https://discord.gg/cN2EW5Me9z

    submitted by /u/Omaze888
    [link] [comments]

    Did a draw this again with my Chell drawing I posted on here in late march! I think the improvement is clear! Let me know what you think!

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 03:38 PM PST

    How Portal Plays With Your Expectations Through Unreliable Narration

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 03:04 AM PST

    Today I got every Solo Play trophies in Portal 2. It kind of feels satisfying

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 11:00 AM PST

    mel vs aperture tag

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 06:51 PM PST

    Do you feel bad for Wheatley?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 10:26 PM PST

    Portal 2 startup crash fix

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 10:05 PM PST

    So, today I thought that I would play portal 2 again, since I haven't played it in a couple months. But when I try to open it on steam, I click play, it doesn't show up on taskbar or task manager but steam displays it as open for about 7 seconds, and then it swaps back to the green play button. I've been looking for around 40 minutes to no avail. Any way to fix it?

    submitted by /u/HeheImAnEpicFurret
    [link] [comments]

    Mmmh, Aperture is hiding in the UK apparently.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 12:17 PM PST

    Hey all! My partner was overwhelmed by the positive responses to her GLaDOS drawing. If you’d like a print, you can find them here!

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 07:35 AM PST

    Radio in a lot of rooms in Portal 1?!?!?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 09:06 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment