• Breaking News

    Monday, September 7, 2020

    Portal Portal exists, I'm sure! (photo by ajamesmccarthy)

    Portal Portal exists, I'm sure! (photo by ajamesmccarthy)


    Portal exists, I'm sure! (photo by ajamesmccarthy)

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 11:55 PM PDT

    WHAT!!!???

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 10:51 AM PDT

    Wanted to share this here because this NEEDS more recognition. Its a Portal Lego Set designed with fully working panels, and its super flexible to what you can create. PLEASE vote for this so we can get it to become a real lego set.

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 09:34 AM PDT

    Is it possible to play co-op if I'm on PC and my friends on PS4?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 07:11 PM PDT

    I've seen really old articles saying it's totally possible, but I don't see how to do it.

    submitted by /u/disatnce
    [link] [comments]

    PORTAL 2 skins

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 12:36 PM PDT

    Hello! im kinda new to the subreddit but im just curious if portal 2 skins are worth anything cuz i have one but idk anything about value

    submitted by /u/60FramesPerDan
    [link] [comments]

    Generic Portal Stories Mel Review

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 10:22 AM PDT

    Hey i recently made a review of the Portal Mod, Portal Stories: Mel after playing the game and absolutely loving it

    This was my first attempt at a review video, so it definitely isn't perfect, and feedback is greatly appreciated

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaqWmUAtCFs

    Thank you for your time :D

    submitted by /u/V1p3rr8
    [link] [comments]

    Here's a little video that I made a few months ago.

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 03:24 PM PDT

    Kinda weird how I can connect with a turret on an emotional level...

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 05:01 AM PDT

    Youtuber Msushi makes a video on how speedrunners skip chapter 9 of Portal 2

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 07:56 AM PDT

    Anyone wanna play some coop rn?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 03:46 PM PDT

    None of my friends are online so I though of asking here. Anyone wanna play some coop? I wanna play community chambers, mostly Old Aperture styled chambers made with BEE2.

    Anyone? My knowledge level in the game is medium-high, I don't wanna hunt achievements.

    submitted by /u/HeimlichLaboratories
    [link] [comments]

    Look this lego project its looks so Epic

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 08:22 AM PDT

    Where does the light from Portal 1 come from?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 06:20 AM PDT

    In Portal 1 the lights come from holes in walls on ceiling. However, what kind of light it is? I'm quite sure it's not natural light.

    submitted by /u/HeimlichLaboratories
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment