• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 30, 2020

    Portal Hey r/Portal, check out this new piece of concept art for our upcoming Portal 2 mod, Desolation

    Portal Hey r/Portal, check out this new piece of concept art for our upcoming Portal 2 mod, Desolation


    Hey r/Portal, check out this new piece of concept art for our upcoming Portal 2 mod, Desolation

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 03:19 PM PDT

    Fan art I drew ages ago (cropped out other things because they are unrelated to portal. It was a giant picture with my too 5 video game characters, Wheatley is 2nd in my top 5 list)

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 08:57 AM PDT

    I’ve long wanted a bracelet charm in the form of a Companion Cube and I finally got it, so excited!! TinyTokens creator on Etsy agreed to tweak one of his dice designs to create this. It was printed in sterling silver and shipped through Shapeways. Adorable, right?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 11:51 AM PDT

    The virtual birthday card my cousin sent to me for my birthday last week. Isn't it great?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 11:34 PM PDT

    I made a Aperture Science Test Chamber stage in Smash Bros Ultimate!

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 02:20 AM PDT

    Is Portal 1 on Game Pass?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 03:51 AM PDT

    Ahh turret

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 11:42 AM PDT

    Chell be like :

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 04:48 AM PDT

    Was this supposed to happen?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 01:59 AM PDT

    So I was playing Portal 2 for the first time in 4 years and I was on Chapter 1 Chamber 4 and while I was solving the test and then suddenly a Companion Cube appeared and I ended up with 3 cubes.

    Might be a glitch but I found it interesting

    submitted by /u/you-cut-the-ponytail
    [link] [comments]

    This guy tried to make an actual GLaDOS operating system

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 02:32 PM PDT

    Anyone who has a spare minute can you review this video I made

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 08:03 PM PDT

    Finishing Portal: The Cake Is A Lie (Part 1)

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 11:38 PM PDT

    Seems like something Aperture would do.

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 11:43 AM PDT

    If I wrote a portal book: who would I speak to to get it published? Would I just send an email to valve?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 05:02 PM PDT

    I want to write one just because I think it'll be fun. But if it actually becomes a decently book and I want to at least try and get it published: who would I speak to? I know valve doesn't really do anything with their games anymore but it's worth a shot, right?

    submitted by /u/PotatoPancakeKing
    [link] [comments]

    A little portal video I made 3 months ago

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 01:43 PM PDT

    What do you need for Portal 2 In Motion?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 08:53 AM PDT

    I'm thinking of getting a PS3 just for Portal 2 in motion (I like being a test subject ok) and I need to know the stuff for it. Is it just a PlayStation Move? Or is there more stuff?

    submitted by /u/Superflamegameplays
    [link] [comments]

    Portal 2 keeps crashing on my PC about 5-10 minutes in

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 01:42 PM PDT

    I'm trying to play co-op with my buddy and every time I launch the game about 5-10 minutes in, the game just crashes - just closes out to desktop. Its interesting because 4 or 5 months ago I played co-op on the same install just fine. I've tried reinstalling on two different SSDs, verifying integrity of game files in steam, and i updated my video drivers. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/justchyllan
    [link] [comments]

    Don’t you think the symbol’s kinda look the same and the a.i.m skin also kinda looks like Peabody

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 03:50 PM PDT

    Question

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 03:41 PM PDT

    In the first portal what was the robot voice gonna say not to do with the portal gun before she got cut off

    submitted by /u/Porpoispal
    [link] [comments]

    Fan song for Blue Sky?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 08:49 AM PDT

    I know there's a few fan songs of portal (lots by that Harry guy as well as World Of Gray, Just Another Day and Who I Am by CG5) but I was wondering if there's anything for the fanfic Blue Sky preferably about Wheatley but anythings fine

    submitted by /u/Keiracat07
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment