• Breaking News

    Friday, August 28, 2020

    Portal Gonna teach my dad how to play... I’m excited! My favorite game of all time.

    Portal Gonna teach my dad how to play... I’m excited! My favorite game of all time.


    Gonna teach my dad how to play... I’m excited! My favorite game of all time.

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 07:19 PM PDT

    Thinking of selling the Portal gun and lithograph poster as a bundle. Would anyone here be interested? If so, drop me a message [UK only].

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 01:50 AM PDT

    To-scale map (Part 2: Top Down view) of the Aperture Science Enrichment Centre

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 07:51 AM PDT

    GLaDOS wallpaper I made

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 03:00 PM PDT

    Wow, it’s been a while since I’ve used Reddit, damn.

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 10:22 PM PDT

    I made portals for my room

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 09:55 AM PDT

    My fan art of portal!

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 07:13 PM PDT

    To-scale map (Part 3: Alternate Side-on view) of the Aperture Science Enrichment Centre

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 07:54 AM PDT

    Companion Cube Cross Stitch

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 02:59 AM PDT

    Aperture is terrifying because it just doesn’t care about anything.

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 10:45 PM PDT

    It runs a facility designed with untested and entirely dangerous elements, including balls of energy, bridges made of photons, and military androids. All of the materials for these things were purchased before they had ever given a thought to the people who work there and had to maintain them without proper equipment.

    All of these things were constructed on a whim, just to see how the Portal Device would interact with them.

    It has no regard for money, for equipment, and most importantly, for human life. Both test subjects and employees work in unsafe and inconvenient environments, and they just don't care. Test subjects themselves are completely incinerated after their tests are complete.

    The most frightening part about all this is: THEY HAVE NO REASON TO DO IT. The Aperture Science Enrichment Center was created to perfect the Portal technology before Black Mesa. However, at the time of the first Portal, Black Mesa is long gone because of the incident. Aperture has won the race, but they continue to run because they just don't care. They continue to do whatever they want.

    Aperture Science

    We do what we must because we can

    submitted by /u/PringlesCam
    [link] [comments]

    Chell wondering if this counts as suicide

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 10:52 AM PDT

    Anyways, this cake is great; it's so delicious and moist (my birthday cake today)

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 01:18 PM PDT

    Mid-Air Gesture

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 05:06 PM PDT

    I think my misake feet perfectly here

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 10:47 AM PDT

    My translation of Rattmanns ramblings

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 08:15 PM PDT

    Johnson's lonely without me

    Nothing is a must

    Who's in charge?

    I have no choice

    Help me undo progress

    Let me choose my desire

    *Cough*

    Come wash it right away so I don't kiss it

    Damn, thats Black Mesa

    The multilation

    It's coming soon!

    It's gone sir, it's been stolen!

    The ship is stolen

    I've let you down now

    *Grunt*

    Your brain in the battle

    Pain is a common feeling

    They're dead!

    Henry is dead!

    She lives!

    Please kill me chell

    I can't trust it!

    Johnson, Johnson, go get the pill

    the prisoners of god

    They're moving to the Mesa Hill

    That's where it all started

    we couldn't warn them

    Then the cascade happened

    Little girl, it's okay

    The pain is ignored by a little pill

    Let me know what you think!

    submitted by /u/Oshonian
    [link] [comments]

    I've always thought that Shawn (from Assassin's Creed) sounds a lot like Wheatley, so I animated his voice over Wheatley to prove the point

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 02:07 PM PDT

    Drawing of GLaDOS

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 06:17 PM PDT

    Turret singing Omae Wa Mou in Spanish

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 04:55 PM PDT

    Powered up a new ps3 with portal 2

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 01:00 AM PDT

    My old ps3 broke down a few years ago, And a few days back I bought a new one. Now I finished portal 1 and started 2, But it seems the steam support is gone.

    Is there any way to download the dlc for the ps3?

    submitted by /u/Warjanthefirst
    [link] [comments]

    Did you know I don't actually like cake?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 09:01 PM PDT

    GLaDOS should be offering sushi instead, because oh my I love sushi xD "I'm going to kill you and all the sushi is gone. You don't even care, do you?"

    submitted by /u/HeimlichLaboratories
    [link] [comments]

    When you have finished uploading an image to publish it on r/Portal

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 11:05 AM PDT

    Bit of trouble

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 04:11 PM PDT

    So I just got portal, and when I was on test chamber 19, in a part where you start escaping, and then I died. Normally, you'd just respawn, but for some reason I didn't. I thought it was just a glitch until NONE OF MY SAVE FILES LOADED. Anyone experienced this, and should I replay the game for this?

    submitted by /u/CloudyIsSafeAsWell
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment