• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 7, 2020

    Portal Y’all better be looking

    Portal Y’all better be looking


    Y’all better be looking

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 11:17 AM PDT

    Chair next to a surface with holes is a great idea

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 01:40 PM PDT

    happy birthday me!

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 08:38 PM PDT

    This is graoundbreaking

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 04:43 PM PDT

    Updated drawing of Glados

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 02:26 PM PDT

    I’ve never noticed this.

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 09:36 PM PDT

    Who made the drawings of Chell in Portal 2?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 03:41 AM PDT

    I didn't even notice that on my fist time playing years ago but now that I know the story I find it really unlikely that Rattmann did it because Chells chamber is or only one that had power at it was hundreds of not thousands years later

    (Also funny, the world is probably run by robots because in the second chamber the narrator tells you you gonna be revived and intervied by an aperturesciene worker and you are woken up by a robot and the only other things you see are robots)

    submitted by /u/throwaway19xzs
    [link] [comments]

    Help! I'm stuck in an endless loop!

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 12:31 PM PDT

    This radio noise looks like those on the first Portal. Anyone tried to analyze it with an SSTV software?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 01:15 AM PDT

    I’m still waiting for the Gun Boston Dynamics

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 05:34 PM PDT

    I just got portal and I’m really enjoying it

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 12:06 PM PDT

    I'm already on puzzle 17 and it's really tough but it's also really fun. After I finish the levels, I'll go try out Portal 2 and then see what else I can do in portal. It's really fun!

    submitted by /u/RN_FADED
    [link] [comments]

    Aperture Science Collection

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    Is the cake a lie?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 12:30 AM PDT

    Daddy's secret ingredient from work sure does stuff

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 05:26 AM PDT

    Workshop chambers with an ID over 2147483647 do not load correctly

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 08:10 PM PDT

    portal merch

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 05:50 PM PDT

    is there anyway i can get official portal merch if you know where to find them please link them

    thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/ikea-couch
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone needs help with "friends list with benefits" achievement?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 03:29 PM PDT

    Add me at steam and ill be in touch

    submitted by /u/AboAlrok
    [link] [comments]

    I obtained all the portal 1 challenge room gold medals, but I still have one question regarding room 15.

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 08:54 PM PDT

    Room 15 has all the multi flinging with many emancipation grids separating various rooms, plus the hallway with ooze preceding the final room with three elevators. In order to cut down the amount of portals used, I skipped activating the platforms in the ooze hallway by shooting portals whilst in the portal "doorway" to speak. This is the only time I felt I was abusing the game. Is there a solution that doesn't require this technique? I could look up videos, but I'd rather know that there is another possible solution but still have to figure it out.

    submitted by /u/0tefu
    [link] [comments]

    Portal 3 plot (Idea)

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 04:36 PM PDT

    So I kinda got this Idea from an alternate ending video of portal 2. At the end of the game of portal 2 (SPOILER ALERT), Glados sets you free and lets you escape. Once you're out, the game ends. What if the plot of portal 3 (Which lets be honest is never gonna happen) is that the place Chell is released is actually a fake room. Glados had tricked Chell again, and she was not actually free. Then Chell gets Wheatley somehow and they both fight together again to defeat glados once and for all by wiping her existence. That would be such a cool portal 3 plot, and if that happened, I bet VALVe would get a ton of rep.

    submitted by /u/Luzioh57
    [link] [comments]

    Overthinking can often lead to weird twisting of the mind, almost like a donut of the brain. Sometimes it’s better to just enjoy the ride. - Perpetual Testing #142 “Brain Donuts” By Skyferret.

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 07:40 PM PDT

    Looking for someone to help me grind achievements in Portal 2 co-op

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 08:05 AM PDT

    preferably in 8 hours or sooner

    submitted by /u/pblake20
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment