• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 15, 2020

    Portal Not Wheatley Too!

    Portal Not Wheatley Too!


    Not Wheatley Too!

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 11:13 PM PDT

    Of cakes, spheres and lies [OC] [Fanart]

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 12:49 PM PDT

    Can we agree that this is Portal 3?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 02:23 PM PDT

    Low budget Portal 2.

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 05:23 PM PDT

    Am i the only one who thinks this looks like the repulsion gel test where you cover the cube?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 12:39 AM PDT

    Why do the cores blink

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 04:18 AM PDT

    Why do the cores blink? Does it serve any purpose at all?

    submitted by /u/GoogolPlexion1
    [link] [comments]

    I made an origami Wheatley! (Link to the tutorial in the comments)

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 01:31 PM PDT

    Exactly how painful are we tal-AGHHH

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 06:06 PM PDT

    My Lego turret fell of its shelf today. F in the comments for it. :(

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 04:06 PM PDT

    End of portal 1

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 02:53 AM PDT

    Why do you float into the sky once you defeat Glados at the end of the first game?

    submitted by /u/Icebot51
    [link] [comments]

    Here we have Legendary Wolf Goddess Amaterasu in a Portal Crossover. (Made by phoenixcat2497 on DeviantArt)

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 10:29 PM PDT

    Printed out companion cube to commemorate beating Portal 1 and 2 for this first time this week!

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 06:20 PM PDT

    Good quality printable illustrations?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 12:04 AM PDT

    Hi! Does anybody know somewhere online where I could find HD illustrations to print and hang on my house? I'd love to find the posters in Portal 2 with warnings (Remember! If a future you tries to warn you about this test, don't listen!), but I'll love anything related to any of the two games. I"ve looked all over etsy for prints, but because I live in Spain the shipping costs tend to be crazy

    EDIT: typos

    submitted by /u/IreneUrb
    [link] [comments]

    so glados is a car now..

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 05:12 PM PDT

    I'm making a note here: huge success!

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 06:40 AM PDT

    First hammer map I made (yes I know I used the wrong elevator) sadly I wasn't able to upload this to the workshop for some reason

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 04:28 AM PDT

    Is the portal gun interdimensional?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 03:40 PM PDT

    GLaDOS says in the first game that "these interdimensional gates have been proven to be completely safe." Does this mean that the portal gun can travel the multiverse? This would explain how they got there in the perpetual testing initiative. Just my thoughts.

    Edit: I just realized that GLaDOS says that the portals are intradimensional, not interdimensional, so I made a mistake. The question still stands on how the perpetual testing initiative was possible.

    submitted by /u/electromagneticpost
    [link] [comments]

    Some Portal Font Indentification

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 01:15 AM PDT

    Im making a mod where it remakes portal 1 in portal 2. I saw that the clipboard is pretty LQ so i decided to try and find the fonts. Spoiler: I couldn't. If anyone of you can help identify these it will help alot. Thanks, and have fun!

    1. DO NOT REMOVE FROM TESTING AREA!
    2. Portal Test Sequence Hazard Identification Card
    submitted by /u/ThatSourceModder
    [link] [comments]

    Easter egg or glitch

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 01:45 PM PDT

    I have been taking a break from life lately and been getting into making portal 2 puzzles, want to test them?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 08:49 PM PDT

    Hey portal people, you guys can call me Flesh. I've recently started trying to bring back excitement for community portal 2 maps! The levels I'm building draw a lot from other level maker games such as mario maker. There are soft locks, death doors, traps, and other funky mechanics that I think rewards the player much more than your standard portal 2 puzzles. Here are the ones I've got so far, they are all beatable and there will be more coming soon if you guys like them:

    First one I made - it's dark and designed to confuse/disorient you - not my best I'll admit: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2152654566

    Second one - Enhanced cube premise from the last one, added lights because I'm not a monster: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2155794026

    Third one - This one took me a week to build and a week to solve, it is extremely challenging and I hope to make more like this one in the future: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2161953059

    Thanks for checking them out if you did!

    submitted by /u/Flesh_Computer
    [link] [comments]

    Portal mod idea

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 08:44 PM PDT

    Basically, You play as Gordon Freeman, You lost everything but your Gravity Gun and Shotgun, You find the abandoned Aperture facility and find the portal gun, The combine storm the abandoned facility and you have to simply survive the Combine and Glados, Maybe some other HL2 enemies, I think it would be really cool to play something like this where you have the Portal Gun and get to use it in combination with actual guns to fight off enemies

    submitted by /u/Nerdcuddles
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment