• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 30, 2020

    Portal If it works, it works

    Portal If it works, it works


    If it works, it works

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 10:26 PM PDT

    this isn't to make fun of the coop mode, this is just something i made in my free time

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 01:13 PM PDT

    He's just vibin

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 07:26 AM PDT

    I worked on my GLaDOS model - I can now control my lamp with my voice!

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 10:46 AM PDT

    I've always thought that Gemma Chan would make a fantastic Chell if a Portal series was ever made. What do you guys think?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 09:23 PM PDT

    I made a Minecraft model of Wheatley!

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 04:13 PM PDT

    A render I made of atlas

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 06:58 PM PDT

    if you guys remember my portal themed friends intro, someone was actually nice enough to turn it into the ACTUAL VALVE INTRO!

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 08:58 PM PDT

    I Drew 1950s Caroline

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 04:51 PM PDT

    This is my latest 3d render from the portal project I'm working on.

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 07:01 PM PDT

    Hold up

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 06:11 PM PDT

    I’m making panel models for the game Simple Planes.

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 12:08 AM PDT

    We found were they keep the personality chips for the cores

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 03:21 PM PDT

    Just a quick typography illustration of Cave Johnson. I hope you enjoy!

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 01:21 AM PDT

    I made my first Key caps!

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 01:22 PM PDT

    *CLANK*

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 04:35 PM PDT

    2 Player Games Like Portal 2?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 02:51 AM PDT

    I was wondering if anybody knew of any games that are meant to be played 2 player like Portal 2's co-op mode. I have some I'll recommend here, but any others are appreciated in the comments.

    _

    Biped - $15: A 2 player only puzzle game consisting of both players playing as tricky to control robots. The game took me and my friend roughly around 7 hours to complete and was super fun. There also is a lot of extra levels and unlockables. The art style and music are also really good.

    Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMSK-AoOsGg

    _

    We Were Here [Series] - $Free, $10, $13: This is another 2 person only puzzle game where both players cannot see what the other person sees. One player plays as the guide, with their room expanding with each puzzle, having all of the knowledge needed for the other player to solve their puzzles. The other player acts as a traveler, having to explain what they're seeing to the guide and get knowledge off of them. I honestly cannot stress enough how fun this game series was and the first game is free on steam (We Were Here). There are two more games called We Were Here Too and We Were Here Together which are even more fun than the first one. This trailer is kind of janky but it kinda gets the point of the game across.

    Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLGPeta56SE

    _

    I know trying to find games like these are hard so I thought I'd share these two

    submitted by /u/ThatWeirdGuy08
    [link] [comments]

    Vibin2x

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 04:46 PM PDT

    quick question for those who design human versions of GLaDOS & Cores

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 09:44 PM PDT

    why? i feel like a big part of their characters is that they are robots. and there sorta already is a human GLaDOS with Coraline.

    i'm not trying to say you're bad or anything, i'm just a little confused

    submitted by /u/DasWackBruh
    [link] [comments]

    My cake from my birthday a couple months back.

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 06:49 AM PDT

    Portal comic?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 10:42 AM PDT

    Ok, so i have come up with a concept for the portal characters, specifically the robots, are humanoid. Ive already come up with some lore that works for a more human version of the story, but just dont know if i should spend my time working on it. The page linked is a random strip i made as a proof of concept type thing, opinions? proof of concept strip

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/OrangeBlueDragon
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment