• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 26, 2020

    Portal I tried to beat chamber 16 without harming the turrets, good thing I made a save

    Portal I tried to beat chamber 16 without harming the turrets, good thing I made a save


    I tried to beat chamber 16 without harming the turrets, good thing I made a save

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 09:37 AM PDT

    I drew a Wheatley wallpaper (9920 x 7016p)

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 02:31 AM PDT

    i cry every time

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 12:26 AM PDT

    The LEGO portal modules system thing has reached 50% of its goal to becoming a set! Pleas me keep supporting!

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 11:11 PM PDT

    No dad, I just discovered the cake is a lie

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 02:13 PM PDT

    Had to paint some cans for my art class

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 11:46 AM PDT

    Portal 2 chapter 2 chamber 2 in 21 seconds

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 05:28 AM PDT

    Looks like the Aperture science logo so I decided to cross post

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 08:34 PM PDT

    cave johnson art (referenced with face style)

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 07:10 PM PDT

    Portal 2 Chapter 7 chamber 3 in 1 minute 11 seconds.

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 04:37 PM PDT

    (All credit goes to original maker.) This portal mechanic I found on a Minecraft subreddit.

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 02:20 PM PDT

    What did I just create

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 05:34 PM PDT

    Could Half-Life be the same game as Portal?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 03:02 AM PDT

    note: I've never played either portal or half-life, but watched a lot of videos on them

    Now, I don't think that HL Alyx is Portal three. but at the end of Portal 2, Cheil is set free in a grassland. that leads me to think, is it possible that the two games can become one? After all, everywhere you look on earth, it's either what's left of Aperture Science or Black Mesa(or at least what they have made). I guess what I'm trying to say is, either Cheil goes back to Aperture Science and Portal 3 is made or, Cheil gets found by the human resistance and they combine tech. making Half-Life 3

    But the idea that made me write this post is, what if the two games became one? what if Valve made a game where using Portals tech, and Portals testing areas made a base for the resistance while Half-Life helps the humans take over? what is we had a mash-up? To be honest, I don't think that will happen but I can dream. And the best part, it's all legal with no copyright problems and no need to remake the same models cause. well, they are made by the same people.

    Tl;DR: there is a chance that portal and Half-life can become the same game

    submitted by /u/l_no_one
    [link] [comments]

    How is it people of aperture science

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 12:44 AM PDT

    Just finished the series

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 02:52 PM PDT

    WOW

    A new favourite game/series? Most likely. Time to crack on with these challenges.

    I preferred 1's simplicity and mysterious and grey tone but 2 was a much better game at the end of the day.

    Is that portal bridge game canonical? Such an awesome universe I want more...

    Edit: just read the comic, fuck me this is so cool

    submitted by /u/c-oo-ke
    [link] [comments]

    What happens when a weighted companion cube goes through an emancipation grid?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 08:13 PM PDT

    I just watched MatPat's old video about it and he mentions that none of the rooms allow you to have the cube interact with the barriers. Is it possible to use any speed running tactics like bunny hopping to get a cube to a barrier? If this has been done, what happens?

    submitted by /u/Imtinyrick22
    [link] [comments]

    The Companion Cube in Stanley's Heaven

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 05:00 PM PDT

    A video I made about trying to do cool stuff in portal, and failing most of the time. I'd really appreciate if you checked it out.

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 11:25 AM PDT

    Quick update on Portal Stories: Harley

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 02:56 PM PDT

    (Discord is Harley Productions#0002 if you wanna talk)

    Im not really sure if I'll be making this game a source mod or a 2D game. If you're wondering what Portal Stories: Harley is about. It's about a 20 year old girl named Harley Doug Johnson who struggles to survive in Apperture Science. Her best friend, Amy Rosyline, came from Black Mesa. Harley is guided by a personality core named Wheatley. Harley's psycho mother, GLaDOS tries to kill Harley. I might make Portal Stories: Harley a 2D game because I have been very stressed with making 3D models. If there are flaws, I will try to fix them during the games development. I hope you guys have a nice day. If you wanna talk to me on discord, I'm Harley Productions#0002.

    submitted by /u/Rosie--The--Kitten
    [link] [comments]

    I hate you

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 07:15 AM PDT

    Whats your opinion on portal 2 or portal?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 03:04 PM PDT

    I think portal 2 is great game but single player mode is in my opinion short and thats bad because in portal 2 is really gut levels, chapters, dialogs and jokes. Like chapters after Glados reawaken and escape chapter shout be longer in my opinion, not escape part but part befour it like chell try to escape but glados catch her or somethink that, then escape witch weatly. Portal 2 is single player is great but short i think( Comment what you think if you want and sorry for my bad gramma)

    submitted by /u/plantcrepper
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment