• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 4, 2020

    Portal Completely disregarding the designer's intent 😎

    Portal Completely disregarding the designer's intent ��


    Completely disregarding the designer's intent ��

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 01:47 AM PDT

    My attempt at a Portal themed Windows Terminal

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 12:42 PM PDT

    Portal radio but i accidentally made him into a "character".

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 03:03 PM PDT

    Science Fair

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 11:24 AM PDT

    New dual monitor screen background

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 08:25 PM PDT

    Hmmmmmm.

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 02:56 AM PDT

    Just found my old test chamber bedroom door sign

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 02:18 AM PDT

    this has chell written ALL over it

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 05:37 AM PDT

    Anyone else notice the Companion Cube in Mandalorian??

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 05:15 AM PDT

    Made this in SFM, what do you think?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 05:11 PM PDT

    my radio, from accidental idea by /u/BoyanPP

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 03:25 PM PDT

    My Gf made these for me ��. She really liked the game and she's proud of her creations ... And I'm proud of her ��. Ps. She has the blue Portal mug.

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 12:09 PM PDT

    Hey how do I get out of this room

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 09:18 PM PDT

    I was messing around in portal 1 (used cheats to get the dual-portal gun early) and... how did I even do this?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 06:10 AM PDT

    looking for somone to play co-op

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 03:30 AM PDT

    i need somone to play co-op please steam name is Flash

    submitted by /u/FlashStorys
    [link] [comments]

    first time making a mod

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 05:11 PM PDT

    If anybody tells you that Black Mesa is better than Aperture Science, just tell them that it took Cave Johnson to prevent the Black Mesa Incident and the Combine invasion.

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 09:22 AM PDT

    "Cave Johnson, new owner and CEO of Black Mesa. That's right, you've been bought. First order of business, we're renaming you under the Aperture brand. I'm leaning towards Blappeture Mesa. Marketing boys think something else. So: Blappeture it is. Next, they tell me you people are conducting some anomalous materials research that could result in a resonance cascade. So I'm shutting that down before you idiots end the world. A resonance cascade! You're supposed to be scientists. Use some common sense."

    Just... well... in a... parallel universe. Aperture Science gang rise up!

    submitted by /u/Duadua200
    [link] [comments]

    real bruh moment

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 12:10 PM PDT

    Anyone down to play portal 2 co-op

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 01:12 AM PDT

    I'll put my steam when someone answers

    submitted by /u/KersaBoiii
    [link] [comments]

    I want the Portal opening alarm music as my phone alarm. Does anyone of you guys know a download for it?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 01:18 PM PDT

    Unsolvable level

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 02:05 PM PDT

    I was just playing portal 2 community levels, and I came across one certain level. It has no name and no creator, and as far as I can tell it is unsolvable. So I tried to skip the level, and there wasn't a skip level option. So I decided to exit to the main menu, and go back to the community chambers page, and I was greeted with the same exact level. I tried to solve it one more time, until I confirmed it was unsolvable. I then tried to skip again, and it was actually an option. So I clicked the skip chamber button, and I went to the SAME LEVEL. I cant evaluate it, and there is no steam page for it. I dont know what to do about it, so does anyone else have any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Blue_Flame_172
    [link] [comments]

    How can I play Portal 1 on PS3?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 06:46 PM PDT

    My girlfriend likes puzzle games and I think she would really enjoy Portal. I have my PS3 (no PS4) and no laptop that could handle the first game.

    I can't find Portal 1 on disc or on the PlayStation store. I can only find Portal 2 (which we have)

    How was it originally released and is there still a way to find it for PS3? I played it on my desktop but no longer have access to that

    submitted by /u/JulioCesarSalad
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment