• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 20, 2020

    Portal Glados cosplay!

    Portal Glados cosplay!


    Glados cosplay!

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 03:09 PM PDT

    Idk if this has been posted here yet

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 06:37 AM PDT

    Found my old Wheatley prop from 2014 comicon to put on display. Took 2 weeks to make

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 04:11 PM PDT

    Aperture Tag's gameplay is extremely fun! So I decided to make a quick tribute to one of the best levels in the Portal 2 mod.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 07:51 PM PDT

    My friend just sent me this

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 10:23 PM PDT

    Seems a bit familiar... maybe if you replace all the lavender with wheat...

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 11:42 PM PDT

    It is 2:10am UK time and I just played and completed portal for the first time.

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 01:43 AM PDT

    If wondering why this was such a big thing for me here is my AMA

    https://www.reddit.com/r/AMA/comments/h87n6n/reddit_and_gaming_saved_me_from_suicide_17_months/

    Me and my wife were both gamers, 12-13 years ago we bought each other the Orange box, she played and completed Portal and I went off playing Half life 2, I never got back around to playing portal.

    Many months of her singing the end song. Buying both the Glados version and Johnathan Coulton version.

    My wife's illness was getting worse so I had little time for gaming with being her primary carer.

    As the post said above gaming saved me from ending it all.

    Since 2018 when she died I have only completed one game Half life alyx, and at 10pm last night I decided that I would finally play Portal.

    It wasn't easy, I almost gave up in a few parts and a couple of people on the stream helped me at parts I was bashing my head against a wall. (ADHD, Bipolar, Autism and PTSD) short term memory being shot means I even forgot which button was which colour on the portal gun many times.

    But I did it and even though I was completely worn out by the end, I loved it.

    I will post this comment when I wake with my playthrough uploaded on youtube.

    https://youtu.be/d-zoOmy4c3Q

    submitted by /u/Quebber
    [link] [comments]

    I got them all

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 06:42 PM PDT

    Pacperture Laboratories

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 12:36 PM PDT

    Just a odd theory

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 10:04 PM PDT

    So what if chel is related to the engineer or at least in the same blood line now I know this sounds crazy but listen in one of the levels you see Chels project on a potato battery and yes I know she used a ingredient from "dads work" but how would she know it increases the power of the potato battery unless she had the intellect of the engineer family and she's good at solving puzzles like in both of the games (I'm not 100% sure if this is already a theory) if you have any thoughts that would be useful that would help also tell me what you think of my theory bye

    submitted by /u/employee64782
    [link] [comments]

    Portal and lego

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 02:36 AM PDT

    I added some turrets to the cake room so that when Still Alive plays, you can just hear turret noises in the background

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 05:43 AM PDT

    Portal Is Now Helping Black Lives Matter... idk I like portal and I was trying to help in some way

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 02:02 PM PDT

    PS5 is Aperture Science Turret Confirmed

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 10:40 AM PDT

    This is supposed to be a Ratman den, what do you think?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 07:16 AM PDT

    This is Aperture

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 02:37 PM PDT

    Love only getting to spend half an hour at a time on my favourite games!!!!!!! /s

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 11:48 AM PDT

    Discussion: Why do the games with the best comedy and writing end up with toxic communities?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 01:05 PM PDT

    The Irate Ghost: Portal 2 Part 2

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 06:04 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment