• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 27, 2020

    Portal My scratch made portal gun. Details below.

    Portal My scratch made portal gun. Details below.


    My scratch made portal gun. Details below.

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 12:29 PM PST

    Looks like these cats were made out of conversion gel!

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 08:59 PM PST

    Custom Aperture Science Coaster

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 08:02 PM PST

    Build The Bridge!

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 12:24 PM PST

    Wallpaper

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 05:53 AM PST

    So LG just announced a new phone, tell me what do you think about the music. ��

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 12:29 PM PST

    [Portal 2] Was there ever an explanation to the malfunctioning panels which lights turn red when you look at them?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 07:52 PM PST

    A friend of mine started playing Portal 2 for the first time this week and today he asked me about that, honestly I never found out either. I did a quick google search and didn't find anything about it but I probably didn't used the right keywords.

    If you don't remember, there were malfunctioning panels along the Portal 2 campaign in the ruined rooms GlaDos make you go through at the beginning, these panels would be banging against others trying to fit into the walls, you could see the mechanic "arm" moving them had some blue lights, if you placed the crosshair over them for a second you would hear a beep, the lights turned red and I think the panel stopped moving.

    Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/edsonde8at
    [link] [comments]

    Out of curiosity, what is your favorite glados quote?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 05:43 AM PST

    My roommate just dropped a Portal 2 inspired track

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 11:06 AM PST

    write your theories on the portal suddenly someone will like them) Для русских: напишите свои теории по порталу вдруг они кому то понравятся)

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 10:57 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment