• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 4, 2020

    Portal I drew Wheatley and the Companion Cube! (Cube design by u/Zappendy)

    Portal I drew Wheatley and the Companion Cube! (Cube design by u/Zappendy)


    I drew Wheatley and the Companion Cube! (Cube design by u/Zappendy)

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 03:40 PM PST

    Yey, I glitched out for this two cube in Xbox!

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 01:58 AM PST

    I made a picture for my school presentation. Portal 2 is looks awesome on high graphics! (I always played on low because my PC can't handle the high graphics)

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 01:09 AM PST

    You guys have been really awesome, thank you!

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 11:39 AM PST

    I am brand new to Portal and the videos I have posted here of my play through have brought some really supportive commentary (and incredibly helpful). I just wanted to say thank you so much! :D

    submitted by /u/GalSal04
    [link] [comments]

    Aperture Sensory Board (START TESTING THEM WHEN THEY'RE YOUNG)

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 02:08 PM PST

    Aperture Sensory Board (START TESTING THEM WHEN THEY'RE YOUNG)

    This was made a couple years ago, but I wanted to do one of those DIY sensory boards for babies that let them touch or interact with fine motor skill things. So I made one! Complete with a push-light hand painted to be a testing button and a little Wheatley to slide back and forth on his "management string".

    I also for my own giggles put a little Rattmann graffiti on the back of it.

    Gotta start testing early, y'know.

    https://imgur.com/a/GFLzPEC

    Just a couple more pictures in the album above, including testing in action.

    ... now to figure out how to make an Aperture obstacle course for testing toddlers. Hmm.

    https://preview.redd.it/6ge9ob6a8se41.jpg?width=800&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=800b8752d7449b6b28b3be57b5a9fd6a4f61b9e4

    submitted by /u/WheatleyBySatellite
    [link] [comments]

    I found Hoopy in portal stories Mel!

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 04:00 AM PST

    What Aperture Science product would be the most revolutionary if it actually existed?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 01:47 AM PST

    How Did Aperture Not Shut Down?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 05:29 AM PST

    How did Aperture Science not get shut down? They were either close to bankruptcy or were straight up bankrupt. So how did they stay on business? (Also, I know they moved to robots, but how did they pay the remaining workers?)

    submitted by /u/mrhatman26
    [link] [comments]

    Perpetual Testing #120 "Allegory" - This one needed some serious cube management.

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 06:35 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment