• Breaking News

    Monday, January 20, 2020

    Portal Portal Gun! Made out of all recyclable materials.

    Portal Portal Gun! Made out of all recyclable materials.


    Portal Gun! Made out of all recyclable materials.

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 04:56 PM PST

    Now they are thinking with... wait a second.

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 03:59 PM PST

    I love the way that the new Lightmatter references Portal!

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 01:36 PM PST

    portal 2 community map

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 10:07 PM PST

    Heres an epic meme I made for Harry (OC) (Very Bad)

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 01:57 AM PST

    I would like to know what idiot came up with these turret things.

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 01:47 AM PST

    Sure, sentry turrets are nice and all... but why:

    • Put an apparently sentient AI inside it, and give it an empathy suppressant chip?
    • Use pistons to shoot bullets?
    • Dump all the bullets inside haphazardly?

    Seriously, what does this Cave guy know about science anyway? At least Aperture pays more than its competitors... and there's test subject work for the desperate... But at least they didn't cause a literal apocalypse. I hate it when aliens invade on my way to work!

    submitted by /u/Extension_Driver
    [link] [comments]

    Thought some of you might like this... I started working on Beat Saber levels and these are my first two maps I made. They are a little off of the music but its good enough for my first try at making maps. I give you Reconstructing More Science and Still Alive in Beat Saber!

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 10:55 PM PST

    Out of context portal video screenshot

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 11:09 AM PST

    When you find out about console commands

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 09:12 PM PST

    What happened to that Portal movie?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 03:17 PM PST

    I think they started working on it in 2013 and then there was supposed to be a big announcement in 2016 but nothing happened

    submitted by /u/Go_commit_lego_step
    [link] [comments]

    Making a Wheatley puppet, need help

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 12:42 AM PST

    Comic Con is coming up for me this summer, and I want to get a head start. I was considering different characters and I eventually landed on Chell. The problem is, it's really expensive. The jumpsuit I found online was $100, and portal guns are worse. I've decided to make my own jumpsuit, and I have one thing left to do/figure out after that. I've decided that I want to make a Wheatley puppet. This will DEFINITELY be hard, but I'll eventually figure it out. If anyone has any tips for it I would REALLY appreciate it. I at least want to be able to move his optic around and make him blink. I already have some materials ready, but imma have to figure out what to use for his outer shell and optic plate.

    submitted by /u/MultiColoredLights
    [link] [comments]

    2 heads

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 10:44 AM PST

    Portal 3

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 01:45 PM PST

    If people have been given the assets to make Half-Life Project Boralis than maybe others can make Portal 3 too. It is not a long shot becuase before Project Boralis, I didn't think that another offical Half-Life would ever happen, and the same may apply to Portal 3. This may mean in the future people will have the assets to make a portal game. It's just a small bit of hope for Portal 3.

    submitted by /u/Cewl_Gie
    [link] [comments]

    How do I play Remote Play without controllers?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 04:51 PM PST

    My friend and I wanted to play Portal 2, but neither of us have controllers and he doesn't have the game, so how can do this?

    submitted by /u/epicvr0
    [link] [comments]

    The engineers figured it out!

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 06:08 AM PST

    Imagine if all the dialogue in both games were replaced by Microsoft Sam.

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 01:57 PM PST

    Elevator Bug (Portal 2)

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 12:30 PM PST

    On chapter one, in Portal 2, when I enter in the elevator, the game loads a dark room where there is sometimes a flash of light, and I can't continue the game. Can someone help me?

    submitted by /u/EtagereQuebec
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment