• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 28, 2019

    Portal Just a Lego rendered test chamber

    Portal Just a Lego rendered test chamber


    Just a Lego rendered test chamber

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 07:38 PM PST

    It’s been a long time.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 10:10 PM PST

    Remember that one Time with the BIRD?! (Fanart by Yutaki)

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 08:26 AM PST

    Oh no, what has Cave done

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 05:28 PM PST

    Made a poster for Portal 2 based on art for Half-Life: Alyx

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 01:58 PM PST

    Bored robot

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 09:33 PM PST

    I got overinspired by AQTD from Portal: Repercussions mod, so I decided to draw this.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 11:56 PM PST

    Combine ship in Portal?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 06:01 PM PST

    I think I remember seeing a cutscene in one of the portal games where chell gets out of aperture and then there's a combine ship that flys above but I can't find any mention of it, does anyone else remember this? Our was it fan made?

    submitted by /u/MackPrime04
    [link] [comments]

    Is there another ending to Portal (1)?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 08:28 AM PST

    I just finished Portal, but my question is if there is another ending than the one where you kill the A.I (sorry I don't know her name lol)

    submitted by /u/Arthur6798
    [link] [comments]

    MacOS Catalina Support?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 02:22 PM PST

    I was looking at the Steam autumn sell and saw the Portal bundle for $1.48. I am have played lots of Portal on Xbox and want to try out the level editor. After MacOS Catalina Mac no longer supports 32 bit software. There are a few other games I am interested in buying and I don't want to spend any money on a game that is not supported on my system. Anyone know if it has 64 bit support?

    submitted by /u/Vannzilla
    [link] [comments]

    Any books like portal

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 01:52 PM PST

    I'm in love with portal. Any books like it? It has to be about a shady corporation doing shady things, or about a test subject trying to escape a facility.

    submitted by /u/Bigby-Wolf_1984
    [link] [comments]

    How do I do the glades voice in voice mod?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 01:01 PM PST

    So I was playing rec room with my friend and noticed someone was speaking like glados. So I got curious and decided to post on here if anyone knows please tell me-

    submitted by /u/AWeirdMixOfAPotato
    [link] [comments]

    How to play co-op through GMOD? Or any other way?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 11:14 AM PST

    I and my friend bought Portal 1 on sale and would like to play co-op together, could anyone show us how?

    submitted by /u/awesomek29
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment