• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 27, 2019

    Portal Happy Cake Day

    Portal Happy Cake Day


    Happy Cake Day

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 09:11 PM PST

    cute robot

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 11:31 PM PST

    Side lit aperture labs sign

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 09:07 AM PST

    I just beat portal tonight,

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 10:12 PM PST

    It was shorter than I expected but I guess that's what portal 2 is for. Can't wait to play it!

    submitted by /u/Colperman
    [link] [comments]

    Just a friendly reminder that Portal 1 and 2 are 90% off until 3rd December. (Around $1)

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 02:02 PM PST

    You know the one

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 09:09 AM PST

    Portal 2 coop

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 03:33 AM PST

    Just got Portal 2. Is anyone here interested in complete coop with me?

    submitted by /u/Da_Robotz
    [link] [comments]

    I preferred the old aperture section over the other areas. It is much harder with all the debris that is down there and I like that.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 01:15 PM PST

    Still Alive OST

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 06:30 PM PST

    I wonder if "Still Alive" was influenced by the Cool Hand Luke soundtrack Listen to the beginning.

    submitted by /u/csrpchc
    [link] [comments]

    Splitscreen co-op with one keyboard and one steam controller not working with new update (Please help)

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 07:16 AM PST

    I don't know where to post this, the official portal 2 website doesn't seem to be working, tried finding a discord server but wasn't getting any help from there. I might try and post this somewhere on Steam.

    Apparently the update valve released a few days ago was supposed to make local coop easier but this update has destroyed the work around I had in place and am having new problems compared to when I was trying to set it up the first time. I can't find anything anywhere about this and can't seem to figure it out myself.

    Previously I was having the issue that both the SC and keyboard where stuck on player 1, now both of them control player 2 no matter how I try and open local splitscreen. if i put "joy_remap_controller2 1" into the console the controller will now be player 1 BUT, this is where things get weird, the camera and movement controls are on BOTH the left and right joysticks --> the left joystick will move me horizontally but will move the camera vertically, and the right joystick will move me forward/backward and move the camera horizontally. can someone help me figure out how to remap these controls or find another work around for this weird ass problem. Another possible solution would be to find a way to force the keyboard to player 1 (joystick controls are normal when player 2) but I haven't figured out how to do that.

    Just so you know I removed all launch options and verified the game files after the update came out so its not that kind of problem. Any help would be appreciated thanks for reading.

    submitted by /u/subwob
    [link] [comments]

    Portal 2: Technical difficulties orchestra arrangement (Part of my Portal 2 soundtrack arrangement)

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 05:50 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment