• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 19, 2021

    Portal I swear nobody will post a link to the first post

    Portal I swear nobody will post a link to the first post


    I swear nobody will post a link to the first post

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 07:23 PM PDT

    Through the portals. Because I loved some parts of the old Chells design better

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 10:56 PM PDT

    a wheatley meme

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 11:07 PM PDT

    A small collection of memes I made

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 11:08 PM PDT

    Just got into stud.io, decided to make a turret. It's a bit clunky, but for a 27-piece build it's pretty good (also how the hell does this thing make such great renders)

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 06:19 PM PDT

    Was Wheatley really evil?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 12:24 AM PDT

    I mean he was corrupted with power say if you had unlimited power and that corrupted you what would you do?

    submitted by /u/WheatleyFan
    [link] [comments]

    Building a portal server

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 06:07 PM PDT

    Making a portal discord server. What should I name it?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Lykosnai
    [link] [comments]

    Gladsus (oc)

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 04:01 AM PDT

    The video game boss

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 06:11 PM PDT

    Once Chell reaches the outside world, are the combine Gone?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 03:22 PM PDT

    I've only played HL2, and no other half-life games. My question is, once Chell has escaped Aperture (which I assume is about 20,000 years since HL2) is the combine off earth? Did humanity win, or is the combine still in control. I assume its the first option judging on - Earth looks 'fine' from space - The Wheat fields seem to be in good condition, judging humans or Vortigrants have tended to them. Maybe this is all explained in HL2E1 or HL2E2.

    submitted by /u/IamOli2498
    [link] [comments]

    Heres A Turret In a Wheatly Crab Position

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 06:32 PM PDT

    Nice detail i found. Security Cameras observe you through portals.

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 04:40 AM PDT

    QUESTION ABOUT DOUG RATTMANN'S VOICE...[I'M CONFUSED]

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 01:54 AM PDT

    NOT TYPING LIKE THIS TO YELL, I'M LEGALLY BLIND, THIS HELPS ME SEE MY TYPING BETTER, IT'S MY PREFERRED METHOD OF TYPING, SO PLEASE DON'T TAKE IT THE WRONG WAY.

    ANYWAYS, THIS IS BUGGING ME, I'VE HEARD THAT "MARC LAIDLAW" VOICED "DOUG RATTMANN" AND DID HIS "RAMBLING" AND I KNOW NO ONE REALLY KNOWS WHAT HE WAS SAYING [UNLESS SOMEONE EMAILED MISTER LAIDLAW AND ASKED HIM, WOULD THIS BE POSSIBLE]?

    BUT ANYWAY, I HEARD MARC SPEAK IN AN INTERVIEW [ABOUT HALF-LIFE I BELIEVE], AND HE DIDN'T HAVE A RASPY/HIGH-PITCHED TONE, [HENCE WHY I'M CONFUSED].

    WAS HE REALLY DOUG'S VA? IF SO WHY DID HE DO THE HIGH-PITCHED VOICE? WAS IT TO MAKE THE AUDIO MORE INAUDIBLE? OR WAS IT JUST BECAUSE THEY TOLD HIM TO SPEAK LIKE THAT TO RESEMBLE A PANICKED UNSTABLE TONE. [I'M NOT A MEDICAL PRO SO I PROB HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT HERE LOL, SO SORRY IF I'M CONFUSING ANYONE]. TBH I'VE SEEN PEOPLE SAY HE [RATTMANN] SOUNDS LIKE YODA RAPPING LOL! I SHOULDN'T JOKE ABOUT THAT SORRY, IT FEELS RUDE.

    BUT I'M JUST WONDERING IF WE HEARD MORE SANE SPEECHES FROM "DOUG" WOULD THAT RASPY VOICE BE WHAT HE'D SOUND LIKE? SORRY IF I'M NOT MAKING SENSE, I'M JUST CONFUSED AS TO WHY IT SOUNDS THAT WAY. [NTO TRYING TO BE RUDE BECAUSE I DON'T MEAN ANY DISRESPECT TO THOSE WHO HAVE HIGHER-PITCHED VOICES]. I KNOW I'VE SAID THAT BEFORE I'M SORRY FOR REPEATING MYSELF.

    I THINK IT'S AN AUDIOTORIAL ISSUE TBH, LIKE [AND I DON'T MEAN TO BE RUDE WHEN I SAY THIS] BUT LIKE I DON'T BELEIVE THE RASPY VOICE COULD COME OUT OF MISTER LAIDLAW [BUT I COULD BE WRONG, SO SORRY IF I OFFENDED YOU, SIR].

    SORRY AGAIN FOR THE WEIRD QUESTION...HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT. :)

    submitted by /u/GORYGIRL1996
    [link] [comments]

    Should I get the game?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 03:49 PM PDT

    I know the whole Portal/Half-Life story, but haven't played a single game. But I do have a 20€ Steam card, which can get me both Portal (or HL) games. Should I get them?

    submitted by /u/_F0X__
    [link] [comments]

    Monke science

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 12:22 PM PDT

    Just joined! wanna see something i made?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 03:39 PM PDT

    Hello! And again, welcome to my first post on this sub-Reddit! If You people wanna see lego GLaDOS i made, just upvote or comment that You wanna see it! Have a g-day!

    submitted by /u/B5n4y3
    [link] [comments]

    I have returned

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 03:35 PM PDT

    What would be the real-life dimensions of Portal's oval-shaped portals?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 06:03 PM PDT

    Its probably already been said but..

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 10:01 AM PDT

    The orical turret = cave Johnson

    submitted by /u/Dyslexic_Puffle
    [link] [comments]

    just downloaded portal shaders and I am not disappointed

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 06:06 AM PDT

    Today I learned GLaDOS is fuel system icing inhibitor

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 03:51 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment