• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 29, 2021

    Portal My Portal fan art

    Portal My Portal fan art


    My Portal fan art

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 03:04 PM PDT

    Glados did the funny

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 06:34 PM PDT

    A Grid drawing I made of our favorite moron

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 06:57 PM PDT

    Seems pretty familiar

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 12:19 AM PDT

    brain damage can be fun too

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 03:24 AM PDT

    i was low on ideas

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 12:57 AM PDT

    Aperture Gif I made for my IT Class

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 03:21 PM PDT

    saw this and had too post it all credit goes to u/-N0obmaster69

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 03:49 AM PDT

    Kurisu looks strangely familiar

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 01:58 AM PDT

    I mean... good.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 09:36 PM PDT

    We aren't getting Portal 3 until we make a meme out of Hoopy the Hoop

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 05:38 AM PDT

    Why does chell not get hurt when exposed to gel

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 08:50 PM PDT

    In portal 2 during old aperture cave says "Oh, in case you got covered in that repulsion gel, here's some advice the lab boys gave me: DO NOT get covered in the repulsion gel." "We haven't entirely nailed down what element it is yet, but I'll tell you this: it's a lively one, and it does NOT like the human skeleton." so when standing in gel chell is fine, its not an immunity either because before this part she didn't even know about it.. it may just be a game oversight to make things easier on players who accidentally walk in gel but still im confused about this story wise

    submitted by /u/nillypie09
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished Portal: Reloaded, absolutely loved it start to finish. Don't think I did this last chamber right, though.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 07:43 PM PDT

    Just beat Reloaded

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 03:39 AM PDT

    I downloaded it the day it came out and have been playing on and off when I had the time.

    Wow, some test chambers had me muttering to myself when my cave man brain did the same thing for the 10th time in a row and it didn't magically solve the puzzle.

    Chamber 21 nearly broke, me I was about to look up a guide but my last two brain cells had and idea The present box moving displaces the future box, but if I keep them still enough and jump carefully I can stand on two cubes. The light bridge to the exit come down at an angle and the game has a tendacy of pushing you up if you don't quite connect with a solid object. So that was my plan. I would stand on two boxes, jump and place the bridge portal down and hope that my character would get pushed up and be able to walk to the exit

    When that worked and the game told me that was not the intended way of solving the chamber but congrats anyway I let out the most delirious laugh.

    I kinda did the same thing in chamber 25, but it still counts because I did it by myself. That's kinda how I treat exploits in puzzle games, if I find it myself I'm not using someone else's ideas.

    That ending cutscene was pretty nice too

    submitted by /u/Hansel21553
    [link] [comments]

    A couple of Beemod questions

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 03:32 AM PDT

    Hi, recently got into making test chambers and quickly found out about the BEEmod. I got it installed but I have some burning questions:

    1. Can players who DO NOT have BEEmod installed play test chambers created with BEEmod? I'm wondering if everyone can actually see the custom elements I'm using or if people are just seeing broken tests.

    2. Is there a way to add light gray and white checkered portable tiles with this mod? They are used frequently in the main story to mark important spots. I used what's called a "surface marker" but a. It's not that checkered texture I'm wanting and b. It didn't work after I added it anyways. Didn't change the look of the tile I placed it on.

    3. Is there an elegant way to force someone to place a portal in the dead center of a tile? I know some tiles do this in the campaign. I saw some single-portal wide tiles I could use, but the changes seem to be only aesthetic because I can still place portals on the black parts of the tile??

    4. It seems the texture for the stairs got changed after I installed BEEmod. If this is undesired, is there a way to change it back to its default texture?

    Thanks for helping a newbie test maker!

    submitted by /u/ManofDapper
    [link] [comments]

    Alright I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons. Don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD! I DON'T WANT YOUR DAMN LEMONS WHAT AM IS SUPPOST TO DO WITH THESE! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rule the day it thought it could give Cave Jonson LEMONS! DO YOU KNOW WHO I

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 12:16 PM PDT

    AM!? IM THE GUY WHOSE GONNA BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN, WITH THE lemons. IM GOING TO GET MY ENGINEERS TO INVENT A COMBUSTIBLE LEMON THAT BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN!

    submitted by /u/Witty_Sun_5763
    [link] [comments]

    Portal gun art

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 02:14 AM PDT

    Oooooh pretty

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 10:09 AM PDT

    Portal 2 - Cara Mia Addio :)

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 11:50 AM PDT

    I found a cool way to cheese this level in portal reloaded!

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 05:40 PM PDT

    Was caroline forced to turn into glados?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 03:39 PM PDT

    Like did they really forcefuly scan her brain and put it into GLaDOS or did they manage to somewhat convince her?

    submitted by /u/kimikokso157
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment