• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 20, 2021

    Portal i made this

    Portal i made this


    i made this

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 10:44 AM PDT

    I drew GLaDOS!

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 07:09 AM PDT

    These things looks kinda familiar

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 02:43 AM PDT

    I... I put one in comic form... it's creative enough

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 07:33 PM PDT

    Ever interested in a portal gun that can create three portals instead of two? So, here is how this portal from this gun may look like. Unfortunately, it's not flat, but it can smoothly connect three worlds! Web demo in comments.

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 06:30 PM PDT

    Puzzle Game | Portal 2 Ep.5

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 03:21 AM PDT

    This keeps happening when I'm trying to load my portal 2 save file. Help

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 02:39 AM PDT

    This is the symbols we settle for. I didn't want to choose the D3, because there would be 2 cubes as symbols. Anyways this is it, next up will be the characters on cards J, Q, K. P2 custom card deck part 3

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 11:47 AM PDT

    I took some ideas from the comments of the previous post. I'm settled on the looks of spades and clubs, but I need help with choosing 1 hearts 1 diamonds. Please help me choose in the comments. These are for a custom P2 card deck BTW

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 05:36 AM PDT

    Someone made portal reloaded before portal reloaded

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 07:37 PM PDT

    Come show your support for Portal 2 in this year’s March Madness!

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 03:22 PM PDT

    Looking for a co-op speedrun partner!

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 08:11 PM PDT

    I only know a couple strats, and I cant do anything out of bounds, but I've been able to get under an hour for the entire co-op campaign with only a few simple ! If anyone is down to start speedrunning co-op (or if anyone is looking for a speedrun partner), please let me know!

    submitted by /u/Adda_Nailo
    [link] [comments]

    Spinning bug

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 04:21 PM PDT

    Every-time i play portal 2 my character looks at the ceiling and spins around extremely fast.

    The game is unplayable because of this glitch.

    Things ive tried:

    Restarting game restarting computer reinstalling game Co op and single player Unbindall unplug mouse use different mouse use trackpad

    please help

    submitted by /u/costellokalani
    [link] [comments]

    I just started replying portal 2

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 12:38 PM PDT

    I decided to use my Xbox controller and everything works till I start playing the analog sticks are not bonded to movement and view and when I go to edit the controls there isn't even an option for movement of view or anything like that please help

    Never mind I figured it out only half the controller was activated so I could use triggers but nothing else I just had to reset the controller

    submitted by /u/G-R-G
    [link] [comments]

    using BEEMOD items explanation please?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 02:16 PM PDT

    so I have downloaded BEEMOD2 and got to the pallets part, and when I try to use the pallete ingame, it just doesn't work for no reason. help please?

    submitted by /u/black_o_sand
    [link] [comments]

    What Makes A Good Story Shooter? (and Puzzler Shooter...)

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 02:18 PM PDT

    Dev made maps?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 01:26 PM PDT

    Hello people of the r/Portal subreddit, I have a question about something that I can't find the answer to by searching it on google. Is there any dev made community test chambers? Or like dev made maps that were made to add to the story line? If so where can I find the download for all of them so I can play them? Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Reece4384
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment