• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 3, 2021

    Portal But there’s no sense crying over every mistake you just keep on trying till ruN out of cake

    Portal But there’s no sense crying over every mistake you just keep on trying till ruN out of cake


    But there’s no sense crying over every mistake you just keep on trying till ruN out of cake

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 12:06 AM PST

    Just about to pick up these bad boys <3

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 04:19 PM PST

    I present to you a new property of Aperture Laboratories

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 05:18 AM PST

    Seems about right

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 11:13 AM PST

    oh my god i finally did it

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 05:47 AM PST

    Update Queued????

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 02:54 PM PST

    I wonder if this sleeve tattoo idea looks gorgeous or kind of goofy

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 01:25 PM PST

    Time to choose

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 10:42 AM PST

    Two questions about the updates from yesterday

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 01:44 AM PST

    First question: What is the Vulkan implimintation? Never heard about that stuff...

    Second question: What is the motion Pack DLC? I couldn't find any DLC for Portal2

    Oh and there's a third one: Has anyone an idea why there suddenly updates to a year old game after a loooong time of silence?

    submitted by /u/That_one_guy_666
    [link] [comments]

    I need a 14 inch companion cube plush. RIGHT NOW

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 09:00 PM PST

    On the Valve website, they have a companion cube plush, but only the 6 inch one is in stock. Can someone help me find a 14 inch plush for sale? If not, can somebody PM me Valve's HQ coordinates... asking for a friend.

    submitted by /u/mochasmiles999
    [link] [comments]

    What look do you like best for the test chambers in portal 2

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 11:14 AM PST

    Portal 2 Online (PS3)

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 10:55 PM PST

    Hello all, I'm wondering whether portal 2 (ps3) can be played with a friend online or not. I've heard that the servers are closed, but I have also heard that the game actually is p2p and doesn't need any servers to be played online!

    Any info regarding this?

    submitted by /u/MahdiNex
    [link] [comments]

    I made a level designer that exports to Portal 2! Still a WIP

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 11:55 AM PST

    A Portal 3 Conspiracy

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 04:01 PM PST

    So basically, in the last few days, Valve has been updating Portal 2 with various bug fixes...

    For the first time since 2015...

    Fuck it I never even played Portal 2 that's all I got.

    I just moderately enjoyed the first one lol.

    And I know that Valve mysteriously updated Portal out of nowhere leading up to the announcement of Portal 3.

    Ight, that's all. Carry on.

    submitted by /u/RandomRedditAndStuff
    [link] [comments]

    In portal 2 my crosshair dissapears after every autosave

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 04:52 PM PST

    I know to use the console and do crosshair 1, but it gets annoying after a while, any permanent fixes?

    submitted by /u/somrandomdood
    [link] [comments]

    Let’s Chat about Blue Sky

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 11:06 AM PST

    I loved Blue Sky. It was one of the best pieces of fan-created work I've ever read and was so well written, it could have been canon. It's been a while since I've read it but I remember being so impressed with it. The characters stayed pretty true to their OG personas, from what I remember, and it was just so well done. The animatic did the story justice as well and was just plain beautiful. I would have loved to see it finished and coloured but it was fantastic nonetheless. So with that said, let's talk about it. What did you love (or why do you dislike it)?

    submitted by /u/Alpha-GRRL
    [link] [comments]

    What is the absolute best GLaDOS quote?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 07:16 AM PST

    portal 2 portrayed by mario games

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 06:47 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment