• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 25, 2020

    Portal this is the part where i kill you

    Portal this is the part where i kill you


    this is the part where i kill you

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 01:45 AM PST

    Got a new 3D printer :)

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 09:25 AM PST

    Are there any games like Portal?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 08:12 PM PST

    Portal good

    submitted by /u/SoftCustomer6
    [link] [comments]

    The step into the portal.

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 02:36 AM PST

    This is it, guys. I'm going to break the world record for longest gone without sleep.

    Wish me luck, reddit.

    Edit: I don't want to die prematurely. Only doing three days. 72 hours. That's it.

    submitted by /u/LittleBrassGoggles
    [link] [comments]

    Here’s “Still Alive” done by me! Enjoy! :)

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 09:01 AM PST

    What will he do though?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 08:13 AM PST

    Did a sketch of the portal turret!

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 12:46 PM PST

    Wheatley + portal1 = this hot mess I made

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 02:40 PM PST

    need help re-naming GLaDOS for a quiz

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 03:31 PM PST

    so, i'm making a kahoot for a few friend and one of the questions is "what is GLaDOS short for" but i have no idea what the other answer alternatives should be. English is not my first language but the kahoot will be in english. so if anybody could help me find some abbreviations that could be believable that'd be very nice!!

    submitted by /u/Theru2
    [link] [comments]

    I love this portal reference

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 10:39 AM PST

    LEGO Wheatley and GLaDOS just chillin'.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 08:34 AM PST

    Painting in Portal 2

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 11:07 AM PST

    Does anyone know what the painting is in the very beginning of Portal 2? It's a nature scene, maybe mountains. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/panopticonprimate
    [link] [comments]

    Is portal 2 any good like the original portal?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 09:53 AM PST

    I almost finished portal today, I just gotta defeat the main ai. I fucking love the game sooo much I can't even word it. The plot is soo simple yet so gripping.

    Is portal 2 good like original, because the gameplay I saw have a bunch of new stuff in it and it feels unnecessarily complicated just to make a sequal, idk. Should I play it or I'll be disappointed?

    submitted by /u/Vishal_Shaw
    [link] [comments]

    Why's it so zoomed in? [Portal 2 Spoilers]

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 06:37 PM PST

    Portal 2 Announcer and Wheatley voice lines don't play FIX (PC)

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 11:59 AM PST

    For some reason, persistent through two installs (and manually deleting associated files), I couldn't get voice lines to play (error finding the files despite the fact they seem to be in the correct directory), but the other sound effects played perfectly fine!

    But- get this, the headphones caused it. I unplugged my headphones, started the game up, and the audio played! For some reason, having something plugged into the audio jack caused the game to not play voice lines and only voice lines.

    "But what if I want to stream?" You might be asking. "I can't just play my video game outloud."

    Here's the weird thing. Once you play a load zone once without something plugged into the audio jack, on your next game, it'll play perfectly fine with or without headphones plugged in. So if you plan on streaming it and are running into this issue, play the whole game through at least once on your computer (or get a friend to), and you're solid!

    submitted by /u/ShadyScientician
    [link] [comments]

    I sent it the companion cube. Sorry not sorry.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 05:26 PM PST

    the history of the aperture by me let me know if I missed anything

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 01:17 PM PST

    The Cake

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 10:17 AM PST

    I have a new series using games to help my kids develop different skills and traits. Currently my daughter (6) and I are playing through Portal. These are the highlights of our first session. I will post the final overview, but if anyone is interested, I can also post more highlights as well.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 10:04 AM PST

    Need help with co-op

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 06:50 AM PST

    So I was doing co-op for the first time with some folks on the interwebs, but got stuck on the gesture part. I went and saw that I had no gestures in my inventory, and that I had to buy them. Is there any way I can make a gesture without buying one? and if so, what are the controls for a gesture? I'm a pc player. Thanks in advance, and get back to testing!

    submitted by /u/JrFishPro
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment