• Breaking News

    Monday, August 31, 2020

    Portal I cosplayed Chell this weekend! How did I do?

    Portal I cosplayed Chell this weekend! How did I do?


    I cosplayed Chell this weekend! How did I do?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 02:26 PM PDT

    Portal as a modern indie game | Mockup by @Reff_SQ

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 10:36 AM PDT

    The companion cube is speaking to me. She says

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 01:25 PM PDT

    Probably the closest thing we’ll get to a Portal sequel and/or spinoff

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 04:14 AM PDT

    After we lost the companion cube in Portal 1, I decided to make my own :)

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 08:27 AM PDT

    Companion cube says it's your in the incinerator

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 11:24 PM PDT

    Painted my Companion Cube earrings silver, loving the look!

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 06:32 PM PDT

    It's my caked day today so I made the portal cake. It doesn't look too great but it tasted nice

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 08:21 AM PDT

    Can I play and make custom levels on Xbox 360/Xbox one?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 08:51 PM PDT

    This has probably been asked before but I can't find any information online. I want to buy Portal 2 on xbox, but this is kinda the deciding factor in me purchasing it.

    submitted by /u/Staniel297
    [link] [comments]

    Portal 1 Challenges

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 04:29 PM PDT

    I recently got back into playing Portal and was shocked at how easy and quickly I made it through the campaign. I haven't played in ~10 years, but I never remembered it being so easy.

    Anyway, I started some of the challenges and man are they hard. I refuse to look up any solutions and have been puzzling over them 30 mins a day or so. Are there any tips/tricks I absolutely need to know in order to solve some of them? The only "advanced" trick I really know is how to throw the cube. I've mostly been focused on the portal/time ones because I can't for the life of me pass even the bronze of the step challenge.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Relkei
    [link] [comments]

    LEGO® Portal Gun 3.0 Instructions

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 07:44 PM PDT

    LEGO® Portal Gun 3.0 Instructions

    Portal gun design 3.0's instructions are finally finished!

    here are the instructions for the barrel and shell!

    http://www.mediafire.com/file/7j9a5h7cxknnq9p/portal+gun+Shell++3.0.pdf/file

    http://www.mediafire.com/file/6g3eimroybzs6xt/portal+gun+barrel+3.0.pdf/file

    just match up the shapes and colors on this image and snap them together when they do match up!

    (also don't mind the way i built mine, i edited the instructions to make it look better)

    Match up the colored shapes then snap the two parts of the portal gun together!

    submitted by /u/idiot654
    [link] [comments]

    Aperture Science Alarm

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 06:38 PM PDT

    I am trying to find the alarm that plays at the very beginning when you meet Wheatley and when he moves the test chamber exposing ATLAS and PBODY. Every video I find is all of the alarms compiled together, any help would be great!

    submitted by /u/Logoapp
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way to experience portals in VR? Not even the game itself, just a working portal gun that shoots portals you can see thru

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 02:06 PM PDT

    I've tried Minecraft mods, Garry's mod, vortex, but none of them are exactly what I'm looking for. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/motionslayer
    [link] [comments]

    If Palpatine Was Wheatley From Portal 2 [Rise of Skywalker]

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 09:04 AM PDT

    Something random I discovered

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 01:47 PM PDT

    Looking for help

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 01:10 PM PDT

    So, I've been really desperate to get all the achievements in all the steam games I have. I was doing pretty well but then I reached Portal 2 and saw the "Proffesor Portal" (It requires to complete the callibration sequence with somebody who hasn't done It yet, which happens at the beggining of a new save file and can only be done by a new player) achievement and honestly I didn't know what to do. All my friends are seasoned Portal players and I'm not really willing to buy the game for my friend just to get the dang achievement so I turn to you, the reddit community. This is the last achievement that I need to complete to max out Portal 2. My Discord name and tag are [A lemon guy#1051] and I wish to speak to any volunteers there than reddit because I'm relatively new to the site and discord is just more convenient. So... can I count on ya?

    submitted by /u/lem00s
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment