• Breaking News

    Monday, May 25, 2020

    Portal I didn't get the job at WHAT company?

    Portal I didn't get the job at WHAT company?


    I didn't get the job at WHAT company?

    Posted: 24 May 2020 10:06 PM PDT

    I cross stitch and my wife made this pattern for my etsy shop and I just had to do it. I'm going to do one of the morality core next I think.

    Posted: 24 May 2020 07:10 PM PDT

    Where Men cried

    Posted: 24 May 2020 06:59 AM PDT

    Every turret in Chamber 16

    Posted: 25 May 2020 12:10 AM PDT

    Chell N Mel

    Posted: 25 May 2020 12:54 AM PDT

    no thank you

    Posted: 24 May 2020 05:17 PM PDT

    It's all connected.

    Posted: 24 May 2020 02:11 PM PDT

    Glados Crowder

    Posted: 24 May 2020 09:07 AM PDT

    Pastel portrait of GLaDOS

    Posted: 24 May 2020 10:17 PM PDT

    I made a VHS style video inspired by analog horror using screenshots of old Aperture. How does it look? (Main inspiration: Squimpus McGrimpus on YT)

    Posted: 25 May 2020 01:17 AM PDT

    I played Portal for the first time and i LOVE it!

    Posted: 25 May 2020 03:15 AM PDT

    Idea is from the r/Titanfall subreddit

    Posted: 25 May 2020 03:03 AM PDT

    Petition to have Valve make a Portal spin-off game where you fight an army of mantis men.

    Posted: 24 May 2020 02:41 PM PDT

    Maybe even make it VR, I'd love to see that world in VR, and I think this is a good way to do it without giving people motion sickness. It seems like something Valve would do, honestly.

    submitted by /u/PringlesCam
    [link] [comments]

    Holmes vs Moriarty....

    Posted: 25 May 2020 03:24 AM PDT

    All Achievements: Portal 1 Guide (Steam)

    Posted: 25 May 2020 03:16 AM PDT

    What software do I need for recording speedrun

    Posted: 25 May 2020 02:40 AM PDT

    Now that I have a better computer and a bunch of free time, I have decided to have a go at speedrunning portal 2 but I don't know what software I'll need to record the time. Could anyone here give me advice?

    submitted by /u/AnAltDuck
    [link] [comments]

    Best Robot waiting room music

    Posted: 25 May 2020 12:09 AM PDT

    Choose your favourite one. These soundtracks heard in co-op mode, in the lobby.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/TardyFountain80
    [link] [comments]

    Deadly neurotoxin (sequal to other meme)

    Posted: 24 May 2020 01:02 PM PDT

    Portal: what to play next?

    Posted: 25 May 2020 03:04 AM PDT

    I have played portal ever since I was seven, I have over 200 hours on portal 2 and have played the first game several times as well. I am looking for mods or games that are similar to portal. I have already played Portal stories Mel and aperture tag, does anyone know any other good mods? Also is there any game that has a similar story to portal 2 that anyone knows of?

    submitted by /u/Damakoas
    [link] [comments]

    [Spoiler!] How much of GLaDOS is GLaDOS?

    Posted: 24 May 2020 07:32 PM PDT

    Honestly, I feel like this question is a bit paradoxical, but anyways, how much of GLaDOS is GLaDOS?

    We already know by the pre-recorded messages that Caroline's personality/data was uploaded into GLaDOS, so, I'm going to take a leap and say that GLaDOS's personality, (Dark humor, wit, love of science) probably was contributed by Caroline, but what else?

    Would you say that Caroline and GLaDOS are separate entities? I would guess not by the fact that when first turning on, GLaDOS killed all the scientists, that was probably fueled by Caroline's anger towards the scientists.

    But, would you say they are the same entity? I would also guess not, after being transferred back to the mainframe GLaDOS refers to Caroline as someone else. But, at the same time she says: "Being Caroline taught me a valuable lesson." Does that mean she was Caroline while out of the mainframe?

    To finish my confused rant, let me ask my questions again. How much of GLaDOS is GLaDOS? How much of Caroline is GLaDOS? How much of GLaDOS is Caroline?

    To be completely honest, I think I'm just thinking too much into this. Still, I am curious to know someone else's opinion.

    submitted by /u/Sky-BlueMoonBagel
    [link] [comments]

    Which player model is the best?

    Posted: 24 May 2020 05:53 PM PDT

    Cool portal poem

    Posted: 24 May 2020 11:09 PM PDT

    Fatty fatty, 2 by 4

    Couldn't fit through the chamber door

    So she ironically starved to death

    Ha-ha.

    submitted by /u/HailedAcorn
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment