• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 30, 2019

    Portal Super spooky

    Portal Super spooky


    Super spooky

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 11:36 AM PST

    Got this amazing cake for my birthday! Turns out it wasn't actually a lie...

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 01:58 AM PST

    This is very accurate

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 05:24 AM PST

    Portal: REMASTERED 2019 Footage (Mod)

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 09:56 PM PST

    Completed All 6 Advanced Chambers in Portal 1!

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 09:19 PM PST

    Skerrie

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 02:01 PM PST

    Now I forget, but where does the portal 2 ending take place in the half life universe?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 11:22 PM PST

    Unless it's unknown. But I remember they're being a date of where it took place.

    Also I hope we get some portal references in half life Alyx due to basically in every half life game there was a portal reference.

    submitted by /u/VincentDanger
    [link] [comments]

    Thought this cake looks like a lie.

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 04:33 PM PST

    Is there a way to download Portal 2 Educational edition?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 02:31 AM PST

    Made a quick remix of reconstructing science.

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 07:47 PM PST

    Found a glitch with the Pneumatic Diversity Vent while making a chamber a while back.

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 12:17 PM PST

    Chamber 18 in 80 seconds

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 11:46 PM PST

    First impression for Portal 2?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 10:39 PM PST

    Hey guys, just bought the Orange Box on sale yesterday and beat Portal 1 today. Overall I love the game, not as much as TF2 but I do believe for the most-part it triumphs over Half-Life 2. I'm thinking about buying Portal 2 sometime soon before the sale ends...

    So what should I expect from Portal 2?

    submitted by /u/yachter
    [link] [comments]

    Extreme motion sickness?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 10:06 PM PST

    I just started playing Portal 1, and after only about 2 minutes of playing, I felt extremely nauseas. I haven't experienced motion sickness in any other game I've played, so why Portal? Does anyone have a solution?

    submitted by /u/roydaninja
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know where the textures and models for portal 2 are stored

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 09:20 AM PST

    I want to make custom portal models and skins, you know, to practice with my modeling skills. Does anyone know where the object files are stored so I can replace them?

    submitted by /u/lt_Matthew
    [link] [comments]

    Need Help Making a Companion Cube Plush

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 11:26 AM PST

    Hey, not sure if this is the right place to post but it is Portal-related.

    Does anyone have the dimensions for one of the faces of a Companion Cube? Preferably just something like this:

    (Incoming MS Paint masterpiece, sorry for this abomination)

    https://imgur.com/a/MKPNN9V

    I have the materials ready and the stuffing complete but I'm having problems measuring out things like the corner pieces and making it look proportional. One side is 15x15 cm, making it without the jutting out parts of the cube corners, could anyone help me out with some measurements or direct me to a good picture to base my measurements on?

    submitted by /u/Zanderaf
    [link] [comments]

    Doe anyone know the correlation between portal and half life?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 06:29 AM PST

    So this probably isn't the place to get this answer, but it's bothering me. Now of course both being valve games, they're going to put references to each other, that's not what I'm talking about.

    In portal 2 there are two very specific references to Black Mesa; Cave Johnson mentions how they ruined the aperture lab and when Wheatley is trying passwords, one of them is 'black mesa sucks' is there like a rivalry between them, because they do study in similar fields, aperture experiments with portals and Black Mesa works in star gates. Does anyone know something I don't?

    submitted by /u/lt_Matthew
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment