• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 29, 2021

    Portal Well

    Portal Well


    Well

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 12:58 AM PDT

    GLaDOS Sings Chug Jug With You

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 12:33 PM PDT

    I’ve been playing this version of the game all this time, considering getting the original steam version

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 06:49 PM PDT

    Now you too can be the Valve Guy!

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 07:30 AM PDT

    Glados finds out who Joe is

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 01:26 PM PDT

    Still Alive - Orchesta

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 08:00 PM PDT

    What’s some of your favorite jokes in the games

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 05:59 PM PDT

    Whenever I played the games, I didn't expect them to be as funny as they are, one of my favorites is: If you cut yourself and notice you bleed gasoline, that's ok, we've been shooting you with an invisible laser that turns blood into gasoline

    submitted by /u/CartiLover84
    [link] [comments]

    What do you think Portal did better than Portal 2?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 10:30 PM PDT

    I think most of us can agree that Portal 2 is the better game, but that doesn't mean it's better than the first one in every way.

    First thing I like better in Portal: I prefer "Still Alive" over "Want You Gone", which are both great songs, but "Still Alive" gets bonus points for referencing the best game series of all time and for encapsulating GLaDOS character so well, which brings me to second thing I like better in Portal

    Second thing I like better in Portal: Hello, this is the second thing I like better in Portal! And it's GLaDOS character. I prefer the GLaDOS that pretends she's your friend juat so can stab you in the back over the GLaDOS that calls you fat and an orphan 24/7.

    submitted by /u/BatimadosAnos60
    [link] [comments]

    4 Dimenional loops are so fun.

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 04:18 AM PDT

    I drew Wheatley

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 08:23 AM PDT

    I don't think Life will give her lemon anymore

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 04:28 AM PDT

    Chell redesign for the Portal remake mod. Feedback appreciated

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 04:21 AM PDT

    I just beat portal 2 in 2 hours and 51 mins. Is that a good time. (PS. I did on console with no glitches).

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 08:03 PM PDT

    Game theory

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 02:54 PM PDT

    As you already know, the lore of the Portal and Half-Life universe is much like an iceberg, lots of things are intentionally left unexplained to let the fanbase elaborate theories. And so far, the only explanations I could find regarding the purposes of the tests led by Aperture Science, before GLaDOS went nuts and killed everyone, were about testing the military equipment, the boots, the Portal Gun, etc... I've been thinking that one of the purposes might've also been focusing on the effects of the stasis itself, to improve the stasis chambers. Indeed, it is stated many times that the stasis has undesired side effects on the brain and body, such as weight loss and cognitive deterioration, and may even cause permanent brain damage. I can hardly imagine why would they need to recruit such high quality subjects, exposing themselves to controversy, every single time otherwise. They wouldn't even need tests involving puzzles actually, as Aperture products don't need to be used by or against smart humans to prove their efficiency.

    • edit before "tl:dr"
    submitted by /u/PresqueDemoniaque665
    [link] [comments]

    Can you name all the cores from both Portal 1 and 2? (Including Virgil)

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 05:07 AM PDT

    I am asking because I myself don't know all of them.

    submitted by /u/Boopi_Doopi
    [link] [comments]

    GLaDOS oders a smoothie

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 05:03 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment