• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 7, 2020

    Portal Last Chamber of Portal 1 be like

    Portal Last Chamber of Portal 1 be like


    Last Chamber of Portal 1 be like

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 06:11 PM PDT

    Saw this on facebook

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 01:32 AM PDT

    Valve predicted iPhone 11

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 08:44 PM PDT

    Ever wondered where Wheatley went after the end of Portal 2?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 07:39 PM PDT

    Finished portal one

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 11:18 PM PDT

    Didn't expect it to be so creepy at the end but I love it, now I understand the companion cube and cake. 10/10

    submitted by /u/_TheToxicPlague_
    [link] [comments]

    So, The Good Place had an almost ironic cameo. ��

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 12:40 AM PDT

    How long is portal?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 01:48 AM PDT

    I've been waiting for this game to go on sale for ages but it's just not going on sale which is annoying, but I'm looking for a game to play tonight coz I don't want to sleep, and I think now is the perfect time to play through portal because I've heard it's pretty short, how long is it?

    Edit: I meant portal 2

    submitted by /u/BhCtqclsm
    [link] [comments]

    The Gang's all Here! (LEGO Portal MOC + LEGO Dimensions Portal Level Pack)

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 01:05 PM PDT

    Finally watched a playthrough of both Portal and Portal 2.

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 05:08 PM PDT

    I don't know why I've waited untill now to look into the game. My friend would tell me about it and I'd sort of just brush it off but I finally watched playthroughs of the two games and I thought they were really good.

    I preferred the second one but that's mostly because of it's higher quality in graphics, not to mention it was way longer.

    I also like how the main character is a female and it's not a big deal. She's not s*xualised or made weaker, etc.

    I'm so used to the title characters in game being big, strong men who save the day and get the girl so it's a nice change, even if the game is quite old. (I know there's also games like the VR: Half Life Alyx, which I'm actually watching a playthrough of as I write this lol)

    I love the crazy physics as well, with the portals and gain velocity by jumping into them from a height so you can glide across environments.

    I really hope Valve make a Portal 3! :-)

    submitted by /u/MyDogisonFire31
    [link] [comments]

    Finally remembered my cake day, and wanted to share it with y’all.

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 08:23 PM PDT

    This year it was not a lie.

    This was indeed, a triumph.

    submitted by /u/Aperture_TestSubject
    [link] [comments]

    not sure why but if you use button save glitch to get one of the cubes past the door in chamber 05 itll trigger a line of dialogue from the other half of the game

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 10:17 AM PDT

    I made a new discovery about the cut Hover Turret npc from Portal 2!

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 06:33 PM PDT

    Cubes through gatings?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 12:26 PM PDT

    Hello portal community,

    I am currently building a Chamber. The problem is: The beam pulls the cube through the gratings. Does anyone know why? It ain't normal right?

    submitted by /u/zanggi-sama
    [link] [comments]

    That doesn't mean it's bad

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 03:49 PM PDT

    I found this fanart somewhere on Deviant a few years ago. Now that I'm a redditor, I'm posting it. Let's hope this never happens to you.

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 01:58 PM PDT

    Has anyone not played the co-op that I could get the professor portal achievement

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 10:06 AM PDT

    There's an achievement that you need to play the tutorial with someone who hasn't played before, but all my friends have already done it with someone. Anyone never touched the co-op?

    submitted by /u/overgamer1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment